http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-12-0 ... -syndicate
- It was 50 Years of US Stock Market Obscurity, till like 1980 when stocks became interesting, but US Public Burned in the Original Stock Market Crash in 1929, eschewed Stock Equities
- But Technology Grew in Capital Ownership
- Computers & Automation & now Robotics came in
- Outsourcing & Off Shoring came in
- US Decapitalization became a Trend
- US Mergers & LBO became a Trend
- Many Visible means to Reduce Costs became Culture
- Today Still no hue and Cry about lost 6 Years for Fixed Income US Voters/Savers
- The Public was Fooled by Conflicting Policies starting in the 1970s with the Nixon Shock and Petrol Dollar
- Hidden Policies like the Monroe Doctrine of US Military Republic Remain little known even though older than 1823
- Ron Paul just made a statement that Foreign Police will Remain confusing, and therefore wasteful and corrupt
- US Savers are just one of the Victims of Executive Office Conflicted Policies and Lip Service to do what is best for all people
- Wealth Migration from the Middle Class & Poor to the .1% will continue, the effects are a certainty with current trends, trend analysis, and poor Democracy in USA
- Political System is broken, Free Press is Broken
- Federal Tax Policy Trend is less tax on Commerce & Wealthy, leaving the Biggest Corporate Welfare System in history to harvest the Wealth of ordinary people on Main Street
- Wall Street is so Crooked, Auditing is gone, Real Ratings are gone, to an Era of Replica Financial Instruments, Fraud Reigns Supreme, All Markets are Fixed
- $18 Trillion Exponential Federal Deficit, 6 years ZIRP for Savers, Endless Foreign Wars, Free & Full Charters for TBTF Banks to Create Money from thin air, Endless Fraud, Endless Lobbying delays legislation then buys the Legislation, Endless Free Trade to Slave Labor which can be hidden anywhere it turns out, Endless Monopolies as Lobbying Props up and effectly overturns Teddy Roosevelt to where it like Roosevelt was never born
- The Money Trust not taught in Schools, the Folly of US Stock Markets not taught in Schools,
What set USA apart from Third World Countries was:
- Interest on Savings or CDs
- Success in Financial Markets in a Modern Era
- Strong Wages that allowed workers to buy cars, houses, houses, Stereos, Computers
- Strong Manufacturing. Pride in USA Autos.
- Military Strength, Great Weapons, Strategic Locations
- US Inventiveness/Creativity
- US Equality, Credit for all who could work, Justice for those that stayed out of Trouble
- The Illusion that US Politics worked, that social programs would now help the poor, sick or elderly, that politics were inclusive, that Education systems were Honest, that we had a Free Press
- And the USA had Civil, Individual, and Human Rights and that they were permanent in our Justice System protected by the DOJ, FBI, SEC, FTC, GAO, CBO, FINRA, FDIC, Treasury, FED, OCC... and our Bank Examiners & Government Employees
Bottom Line: US has become Europe of the 1960s
Hillary and Jeb !! What a team!!!
I know, I can't believe it. Most likely Apple fans. It's not jewelry, but it's priced like it. After that lot, who else buys one?
Anyway, you heard it here. It's a big flop. IMO. I'd love to be wrong though, even though I no longer own the stock.
Robbins said plans are in place for Town Moderator Jim Fitzgerald to read a resolution at the end of Annual Town Meeting that would start the process of the charter review.
If voters approve the measure, Selectmen would have 30 days to have a discussion about how to proceed with the review.
http://marshfield.wickedlocal.com/artic ... /150428713
http://mashable.com/2015/04/23/google-q ... feedburner
http://news.yahoo.com/google-first-quar ... ector.html
These people are A-moral and the irony is that they are the very people lecturing us on morality.
Hit 'em where it hurts and blame the other guy. I'll bet most people still believe that the sequester cuts were the cause of all those things you listed, rather than a spiteful president.
Joseph you have no clue.
Anybody with a clue would be more concerned if a jet or any airplane that was trying to land had their wheels up.
But like everything else you said wrong, misleading, completely with out basis in fact.
Keep it up though, it always good for a laugh....
Have a nice day
Obviously you would not want to report or admit any incidents - like a potential mid-air collision, like what happens when a plane flying on approach meets a plane on departure - head-on, and like what appeared to be about to happen this morning right over Fieldston.
Why let people be aware of the dangers of confused and deranged wahoos riding low over their neighborhoods on tanks of hundreds of gallons of jet fuel?
And, I got your handle correct, "Scumbags."
Joseph why haven't you reported your claim to the FAA. They do not white wash things like that.
Joseph I asked you question 4 days ago about reporting your claim to the FAA. You haven't answered my question or even posted to your favorite topic. Your silence is very telling about you. I believe you are the boy that cried wolf one to many times.
Only a free Internet can provide the environment for innovation and advancement. And it's been proven for years.
An Internet outside of FCC jurisdiction has created millions of jobs. Businesses across the globe have succeeded online, without regulation, contributing trillions of dollars to the world economy. Just 15 years ago, 95.1 million Americans had access to the Internet. Now there are almost 300 million users. The continual increase in access to the Internet has made life better for every American. The upward momentum and positive impact of Internet innovation has never been more clear.
Why would the FCC want to put their hands on this now? When all of these things happened specifically because the Internet was not yet strangled by the red tape of Washington bureaucrats?
Why would the FCC want to ruin such a good thing? For the typical political reason: to increase their own authority.
Under the rules of the Internet takeover, America's innovators will be subjected to intense regulations, higher fees, and even content regulation. These new processes won't make the Internet better. It will kill it.
After decades of success, the FCC will successfully stifle the upward mobility created by a free web unless we work to repeal and defend their efforts.
We can't let the FCC ruin a good thing. Stand up today and fight to keep the Internet free.
Stand with us,
So to make this perfectly clear, here are my opinions:
You still haven't been clear, because you've clearly contradicted yourself.
I think we'd be better off if all guns were eliminated.
So you wan't all guns eliminated
Any attempt at legislation that attempts to remove guns from lawful citizens is a bad idea and I would never suggest this.
But you wouldn't suggest eliminating all guns.
Please note that news providers are not affiliated with SSF, nor do they necessarily endorse any of the aforementioned rigamorole.
Our Latest Classifieds
Note: blogs are now picked at random from the list of previous BOTW's.
If you have a South Shore themed blog and would like to list it here, please contact us at SouthShoreForums.
Sally Dean 365 Flowers
Scituate Daily Photo
My South Shore Hosue
Fishing Artworks Blog
Nancy Colella - Simply Painting
My Duxbury Blog
Boston Post Cane
Old Scituate Light
365 things to do in South Shore MA
Ventress Memorial Library -- New Books
Drew Archival Library
Pique of the Week
Friday April 24th, 2015
Time: 9:00 PM
Location: BBC Pembroke
Saturday April 25th, 2015
Time: 10:00 PM
Location: BBC Pembroke
Wednesday April 29th, 2015
Time: 9:00 PM
Location: BBC Pembroke
Thursday April 30th, 2015
Time: 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Location: 94 Derby St #225, Hingham MA, 02043
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact phone: 781-740-2257
Company C invites you to meet Michael Partenio & Stacy Kunstel of Dunes and Duchesss.
Join us for an exclusive showing of Dunes and Duchess designs. Enjoy light refreshments, mix & mingle. To learn more about Dunes and Duchess, visit: http://www.dunesandduchess.com/.
When: Thursday April 30th
10:30am-12pm and 6:30pm-8:00pm
RSVP is appreciated--- firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday May 3rd, 2015
Time: 10:00 AM
Location: Polish Triangle, Andrew Square, Boston
Schedule of Events
11:00 am - Mass- Msza
12:30 pm - Parade starts at Our Lady of Czestochowa Church, Dorchester Ave - Parada z parafii
1:00 pm - Speeches on the Polish Constitution - Przemówienie
2:00 pm - Fest Opens - Fest otwarty
3:00 pm - Kielbasa Cook Off - Jedzenie
4:00 pm - Cultural Hour - Kulturalne godzinę
6:00 pm - Closing Ceremony - Ceremonie koniec
For more information...
Monday July 20th, 2015
Time: 11:00 AM
Location: Marshfield Fairgrounds
Contact email: email@example.com
The Levitate Music Festival is more than just music! On the festival grounds will be hundreds of local artists, crafters, farmers and food trucks. There will be endless things to see, smell, taste and learn about. Plan for a full day of music and exploring.
Visit our website...
To see more events or to search our listings, visit the SSF Events page.