President Trump

Issues of a more global nature: National Politics, etc.
Forum rules
Please Click Here To View Rules ---- To contact the administrator please email admin@southshoreforums.com
bobkat
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Re: President Trump

Post by bobkat » Oct Mon 23, 2017 3:35 pm

Eric K wrote:
Oct Mon 23, 2017 2:18 pm
Rep. Wilson should not have spoke about the phone call. Rep. Wilson should have let the family handle the situation. Rep. Wilson appears to have used the phone call for political purposes.
Rep. Wilson has made a somber situation into a political spectacle.
Rep. Wilson is a disgrace.
I want to give my condolences to Myeshia Johnson, her children and the rest of her family.
I also want to give special thanks to Sgt. La David Johnson for his service to our country. He truly did make the ultimate sacrifice.
President Trump needs to admit when he screws up as it drags others down with him including those who voted for him.
We have all been through tough times such as the passing of someone. It's a delicate situation at times. Even when you know what your going to say it doesn't always come out that way.
Trump needs to apologize and the media needs to stop thinking they are a higher power than God.
How about putting all that time and energy into a nice story on Sgt. Johnson's life.
Eric K you got to be joking. President Trump made this into a political spectacle. I know it's hard for you to understand what happen . First Trump was asked about why it took so long (12 days) to respond about the 4 men killed in Niger. Trump didn't answer the question but instead talked about Obama not making phone calls. Then after more pressure Trump calls the Johnston family. Then Trump screwed up with the phone call. Trump says he never talk like that . But no one backed up Trump. Then dick head Kelly comes out and lies about Congresswoman Wilson. Thank god there was a video to prove Kelly is a liar. Then to really top off things press Sec. Sanders says we don't question a 4 star general. Remember the military works for the civilian government not the other way around. All this crap could have been avoided if Trump said sorry about the phone call that he was misunderstood. But that can never happen because Trump will never take any blame.

Eric K
Transient
Transient

Post by Eric K » Oct Mon 23, 2017 7:19 pm

It may have started that way but what is everyone talking about. The phone call.

bobkat
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by bobkat » Oct Mon 23, 2017 8:40 pm

Eric K wrote:
Oct Mon 23, 2017 7:19 pm
It may have started that way but what is everyone talking about. The phone call.

Eric K yes the phone call. You know the one that Trump said he has made to every family that has lost a love one and the phone calls that the other presidents never made. You couldn't hold a candle to Congresswoman Wilson . I bet you haven't even look at the video that prove Kelly is a lair just like Trump.

HokieAl
Citizen
Citizen

Post by HokieAl » Oct Mon 23, 2017 10:05 pm

Suddenly Bobkat cares about honesty. During the election and years before that, your scruples were nowhere to be found. Glad you found your situational ethics.

bobkat
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by bobkat » Oct Mon 23, 2017 10:28 pm

HokieAl wrote:
Oct Mon 23, 2017 10:05 pm
Suddenly Bobkat cares about honesty. During the election and years before that, your scruples were nowhere to be found. Glad you found your situational ethics.
HokieAl where do you come up with your crap. Do you always pull your opinion facts out of your A hole

Eric K
Transient
Transient

Post by Eric K » Oct Mon 23, 2017 10:37 pm

Did I not say President Trump should apologize as he is dragging down everyone else including those who voted for him?
I could hold a candle to any one of those fakes in office.
Your the one who is so partisan that if Hillary did it you would be out there trying to save her ass.

Vlad_Rap
Transient
Transient

Post by Vlad_Rap » Oct Tue 24, 2017 4:55 pm

There are two kinds of black female victimhood. The kind the swamp donkeys can use politically and the kind that is quickly hushed up.
https://s17-us2.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/ser ... che=738389

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Oct Wed 25, 2017 11:06 am

There are two kinds of black female victimhood
And you know this for certain how? Are you a black female?

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Oct Wed 25, 2017 11:45 am

As Steve Martin eloquently stated "I was born a poor black child"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/24/wh ... -says.html

So let me get this correct a female Latino is calling black people stupid, only liberals get away with this crap
Good Dog

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Oct Wed 25, 2017 2:31 pm

Are you??

What difference does it make, mr. inclusive?? Don't have your color blind glasses on today??

I'm not a meteorologist but I know when it is raining...

Now now, no need to sick antifa on us...
First it was the CHURCH, then the FAMILY, and now the NATION...

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Nov Fri 10, 2017 1:39 pm

Mona Charen, National Review

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... philosophy
Besides loyalty to Trump himself, what is Trumpism twelve months after his election? Is a Trump nationalist supposed to be for a southern wall paid for by Mexico when Trump himself hasn’t taken a single step toward erecting it or extorting that payment? Is a Trumpian expected to support deporting minor children of illegal immigrants as Trump promised in his campaign, or letting them stay, as Trump agreed with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer to do? Shall a Trumpian demonize trade though Trump has done nothing (thank God) so far to launch trade wars? Does a Trumpian favor huge infrastructure projects to put blue-collar men back to work? Even though Trump hasn’t done that? It’s just possible, isn’t it, that Trumpian nationalism and pot-valiant talk about “America First” is pretty light on content. Trumpism seems to be a personality cult built around a particularly unappealing personality, and little more.

Trump’s Rasputin, Steve Bannon, seems convinced that nastiness is the secret sauce. He was for Gillespie’s primary challenger, Corey Stewart, who ran on worshipping Confederate statues, labeling his opponents “cucks,” and locking up illegal immigrants. Wonder how well he would have done if he’d been the party’s nominee instead of Gillespie?

Bannon has been beating his toy drum about backing challengers to “establishment” Republicans. So far, he’s outfitted Michael Grimm, just out of prison on a tax-fraud conviction, Tom Tancredo, who called Obama a bigger threat than al-Qaeda, Kelli Ward, who appears on Alex Jones’s radio show and called upon John McCain to “step aside” hours after his cancer diagnosis, and Roy Moore, who thinks parts of Illinois – or maybe Indiana — labor under sharia law and hasn’t read the part of the U.S. Constitution that prohibits religious tests (if he’s read any of it). A number of women are now suggesting that Moore made sexual advances to them when they were teenagers and he was in his 30s. He may be more of a creep than even Bannon bargained for.

Though these strivers cannot be said to espouse a consistent philosophy, they are united in their crudeness, ignorance, and sheer jack-assery. Republicans should be asked whether this is what Trumpism amounts to, and if so, whether they are happy to be counted as members of the louts and dunces party.

HokieAl
Citizen
Citizen

Post by HokieAl » Nov Fri 10, 2017 1:54 pm

Is this a way for writers to produce so they can get paid? Clinton Foundation and their Russian collision is much more interesting.

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Nov Fri 10, 2017 7:06 pm

Nice rant... Did he say anything??

Joseph
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Joseph » Nov Mon 13, 2017 8:37 am

Evidence that the agenda of The Swamp and the Deep State includes the conquering of Russia - and white Christian people.
Trump still has to be a political contortionist and is being derided for having his own assessment of Putin's credibility.

CNN:
"Trump's acceptance of Putin's denial that Russia sought to sway the election in his favor seemingly runs counter to assessments by US intelligence agencies. While describing his relationship with Putin and the ongoing investigations into 2016 meddling, Trump seemed to indicate on Saturday that he trusts Putin's denials more than the comments of former intelligence officials, like former high-ranking intelligence officials James Comey, John Brennan and James Clapper.
"I mean, give me a break, they are political hacks," Trump said. "So you look at it, I mean, you have Brennan, you have Clapper and you have Comey. Comey is proven now to be a liar and he is proven now to be a leaker. So you look at that and you have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with them."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/11/politics/ ... index.html
Why do so many officials FEAR and kowtow to the Marshfield Airport gang?

What is the source of their power? Does it involve some kind of unseemly enterprise? A government entity?

Joseph
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Joseph » Nov Mon 13, 2017 8:37 am

Evidence that the agenda of The Swamp and the Deep State includes the conquering of Russia - and white Christian people.
Trump still has to be a political contortionist and is being derided for having his own assessment of Putin's credibility.

CNN:
"Trump's acceptance of Putin's denial that Russia sought to sway the election in his favor seemingly runs counter to assessments by US intelligence agencies. While describing his relationship with Putin and the ongoing investigations into 2016 meddling, Trump seemed to indicate on Saturday that he trusts Putin's denials more than the comments of former intelligence officials, like former high-ranking intelligence officials James Comey, John Brennan and James Clapper.
"I mean, give me a break, they are political hacks," Trump said. "So you look at it, I mean, you have Brennan, you have Clapper and you have Comey. Comey is proven now to be a liar and he is proven now to be a leaker. So you look at that and you have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with them."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/11/politics/ ... index.html

What is the source of their power? Does it involve some kind of unseemly enterprise? A government entity?

HokieAl
Citizen
Citizen

Post by HokieAl » Nov Mon 13, 2017 8:46 am

Clapper is also a liar. That's on record.

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Nov Mon 13, 2017 1:07 pm

Deep State includes the conquering of Russia - and white Christian people
Check this out: A hundred years ago marx starts up, 100 Years / 100,000,000 murders later, plus thousands and thousand of churches plowed in to the ground, here at last we are at the dead end of it all...
Rack and ruin... Now in OUR Country?? ixnay and don't get any more on us, mr. scratch...

The final fall was here after a century long 'pogrom on amerika' which completely brought the good old democrat party (mine) down to rot...
In it's wake a giant vacuum of young minds who have been lied to and who feel betrayed and now need that Spirit oh so large...
Pray Mary, send them home, safe from the foam singing.... ca dil

Really!!'... I thought about that while listening to those special bells down town yesterday @ 11a... Very ominous...
But they always have told the truth...
So the Church Bell Chimed till it rang 26 times for the Christian Martyrs of U-S of A... How many more??

Joseph
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Joseph » Nov Tue 14, 2017 6:55 am