President Trump

Issues of a more global nature: National Politics, etc.
Forum rules
Please Click Here To View Rules ---- To contact the administrator please email admin@southshoreforums.com
Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Re: President Trump

Post by Mac66 » Apr Tue 25, 2017 8:31 am

but what are you for? "
simplification of tax code,
lower capital gains tax,
repatriation of off shore money,
recognition that all jobs have value, not just the elites,
Congress, not the President, to lead bipartisan immigration reform that creates a citizenship path for those without records here illegally
For Congress to actually work
uniforms in the public schools
civics taught junior and senior year
recognition by the idiot right that ocean levels are increasing, reefs are dying, that climate change is occurring, with or without us (who cares)
somebody with an ounce of character in the WH
withdraw from Afghanistan and Iraq yesterday; admit we can't kill them all, and get the hell out
cut the waste in the military, apply savings to roads and bridges here
for churches in the Northeast to market themselves before they go dark

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Apr Tue 25, 2017 9:43 am

\M/ Geez, it looks like you are a Trumper, congratulations...

Excepting for the ocean levels as the runway @ Marshfield is still 9' feet above mean sea level since it became a landing strip in the 40s...
Check any issue of aviation sectional charts over the years... Hasn't budged....

That includes your foolish 'global warming' screed as well... Old lies die hard... Adolph always used to say " tell a lie long enuf and the useful idiots will believe it "

The two political issues above prove the point that you've been had... Check to old tired out al bore.... He and your sorrows the butt burglar skinned the usefuls alive with the carbon credits stock scam, eh??
Thanks suckers...

Churches in the northeast?? Seems Chelsea Hubbell quit the baptist church cuz they were not pro abortion...
First it was the CHURCH, then the FAMILY, and now the NATION...

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Apr Tue 25, 2017 9:49 am

A Trumper who's been had; we agree...

Send your check in for the wall yet?

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Apr Tue 25, 2017 11:18 am

Check for wall?? You are going to pay for that else the Washington monument may close... hihi

Illegal border ingress has dropped by more than 70% so you may end up with a rebate...
Who ever said that it was to be a physical wall?? A 'virtual' wall will do the same OK now that the grown ups are running the show...

So how is your party doing if at all??

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Apr Tue 25, 2017 11:24 am

Good Dog

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Apr Tue 25, 2017 3:07 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/terr ... 52006.html

Here's your boy John defending illegal people in the US.

What would happen if the general population o US citizens decided to pick and chose what laws to follow, Like hey I don't feel like paying my taxes or maybe I'll cheat on my taxes maybe I'll drive on the wrong side of the road.

Why should people be aloud to ignore laws, it make zero sense unless your a moonbat liberal or a Kasich voter
Good Dog

MCasper
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
facebook ID: citrushills

Post by MCasper » Apr Wed 26, 2017 2:52 pm

JIMD wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/terr ... 52006.html

Here's your boy John defending illegal people in the US.

What would happen if the general population o US citizens decided to pick and chose what laws to follow, Like hey I don't feel like paying my taxes or maybe I'll cheat on my taxes maybe I'll drive on the wrong side of the road.

Why should people be aloud to ignore laws, it make zero sense unless you're a moonbat liberal or a Kasich voter
Kasich is just talking about what will happen eventually. He is a conventional Pol in that if you ask him his plan he gives it to you. Trump is a businessman, so when you ask him his plan, he gives you his strident opening bid. He wants to position himself for the coming negotiation.

But, make no mistake ... Once the "bad guys" are deported, the wall is set to go, and a few other security agenda items are in place ... Trump will sign off on amnesty for many many millions of illegals.

Not actual definitional amnesty, but the bastardized term as it is used by the reactionaries. Meaning if one stays, it's amnesty.

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Apr Thu 27, 2017 7:29 am

I have thought that first thing is to stop the influx of illegals, that had to be the priority. Then deal aggressively with the illegal people who have committed crimes, including drunk driving, shop lifting, identity theft, driving illegally not to mention the more serious crimes. When the US gets a good handle with all that then look at the people remaining illegally in the US and make a sound plan for their future. Including a way to become a citizen. Make speaking and reading English mandatory, no welfare all.
Good Dog

MCasper
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by MCasper » Apr Thu 27, 2017 8:55 pm

JIMD on immigration...
JIMD wrote:I have thought that first thing is to stop the influx of illegals, that had to be the priority. Then deal aggressively with the illegal people who have committed crimes, including drunk driving, shop lifting, identity theft, driving illegally not to mention the more serious crimes. When the US gets a good handle with all that then look at the people remaining illegally in the US and make a sound plan for their future. Including a way to become a citizen. Make speaking and reading English mandatory, no welfare all.
Kasich on immigration ...
...we do need to build the fence to protect our border, have reasonable guest worker program so people can come in and out, that lawbreakers go to prison or are deported, and the rest of the people pay a fine, they wait and they can be legalized. I think that's something the American people would support and I think it's something that could pass Congress. I'm interested in getting things done, not just banging on the podium, being an ideologue and making statements.
... If you have violated the law, we're going to ship you out. Once that fence gets built, we should make it clear, anybody who sneaks in, you're going back home.
Kasich indicates support of the following principles relating to immigration.

> Further limit the number of immigrants allowed into the country.
> Establish English as the official and recognized language of the United States.
> Restrict the eligibility of legal immigrants for certain social programs (i.e. AFDC, HUD housing, food stamps, etc.).
> Children of illegal immigrants, born in the United States, should not automatically receive US citizenship.
source... http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/John_Ka ... ration.htm (not campaign page)

I'm missing the disagreement?

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Apr Fri 28, 2017 8:52 am

Up until we have a handle on things deport illegals, enforce the law. Kasich wants to ignore the laws. Until the laws are changed they need to be enforced. Currently illegal people are breaking the law so they need to be deported Kasich thinks differently

I saw an interview with him done by Chris Matthews on MSNBC, Kasich was unimpressive, kind of goofy

"Knock-and-talk in America?" he asked. "So if we knock and we talk to them and we find out they're here illegally, they're criminals? They've got to go? We 'can't turn a blind eye?' Really? Knock-and-talk? Anyway. I don't like knock-and-talk. I'm against knock-and-talk. I will say that clearly."

What he is saying is ignore laws. If he was president would he give orders to ignore the laws of the United States. It's a position I think is dead wrong
Good Dog

MCasper
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by MCasper » May Mon 01, 2017 5:37 pm

I'm against knock and talk too. so?

Vlad_Rap
Transient
Transient

Post by Vlad_Rap » May Mon 01, 2017 6:28 pm

I'm against establishing a class system by allowing illegal immigrants to stay in this country as non voting residents.
...for what its worth.

Vlad_Rap
Transient
Transient

Post by Vlad_Rap » May Mon 01, 2017 6:59 pm

I'm against establishing a class system by allowing illegal immigrants to stay in this country as non voting residents.
...for what its worth.

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » May Wed 03, 2017 8:26 am

The federal agents are specifically targeting and individual if in that process they find additional illegal people then deport them too.

If and when the laws are changed enforce the laws until they're changed

That's the difference, it's one of the reasons Trump got elected, enforcement of immigration laws. Ignoring the laws up until now is a big reason why the US is in this mess today. Further ignoring the laws will make a bigger mess.
Good Dog

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » May Tue 09, 2017 8:06 am

In 2009, Obama sent 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan, promising to win the war.

In 2017, Trump is about to send more troops to Afghanistan, promising to stabilize things, turn the tide, whatever.

We negotiated with the Japanese, the Germans, the Russians, the Vietnamese. It's the only way out. We can't kill them all, can't frighten them with another MOAB.

The Russians were whipped in Afghanistan. Nobody in DC has the political courage to go the settlement route.

Vlad_Rap
Transient
Transient

Post by Vlad_Rap » May Thu 11, 2017 12:24 pm

Further ignoring the laws will make a bigger mess.
I think you are right. Creating a class of discontented residents, some 30 million strong, who cannot vote is just asking for trouble.

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » May Wed 17, 2017 7:30 am

Comey has the memos or he doesn't. He should be subpoenaed today.

This particular stupidity needs to stop. Then we can move on to the next one.

bobkat
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by bobkat » May Wed 17, 2017 12:50 pm

Mac66 wrote:The Russians were whipped in Afghanistan.
Yes that was with the help from Congressman Wilson and the CIA.

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » May Thu 18, 2017 4:58 pm

Naturally, who would expect any of your warriors as bailout, cept for a weak red line which was trampled...

So you like assad, big deal... I bet hammas too...

Suuuueeeee

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » May Fri 19, 2017 7:18 am

Mona Charen, National Review:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... l-operator
We’re not healthy right now. We are in a state of perpetual partisan rage; a fever stoked by interests who are making money from the clown-show ratings. CNN and MSNBC do wall-to-wall outrage, 24/7, about each and every Trump misstep (and they come thick and fast) — keeping the needle more or less permanently dialed to 11. They perpetually label Trump a “conservative” only because they despise Trump and they loathe conservatives and assume that the two must be coterminous.

Fox News has become, with a few rare exceptions, the Trump Ministry of Information — minimizing every mistake, justifying every outrage as a legitimate response to the “media frenzy” against him, and highlighting every hot-button news story that can enrage/frighten viewers about campus authoritarians, illegal immigrants, terrorists, and Democrats.

The Trump presidency could be possible only in a country that makes few distinctions between fame and notoriety, and that has been rubbed raw by ceaseless incitement. Throughout his career, Trump did one thing extraordinarily well — keep himself the center of attention. His talent for controversy and “trolling” kept him successful and famous. “He fights,” people noted admiringly. Yes, but only for himself. As we’re seeing now that serious blunders are becoming an almost daily affair, incessant belligerence is exhausting for everyone and self-sabotaging for Trump. It turns out that swinging a mace in all directions is not “just what Washington, D.C., needed,” far less the country.

But the ratings are great.

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » May Sat 20, 2017 5:44 am

:lol:

While eagles fly high, flies multiply like larva... Ya just don't get it, smack...

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » May Sat 20, 2017 7:31 am

Ya just don't get it, smack...
Right. Makes me long for the good old days when he was lying about the Mexican wall and paying settlement money to his gropee's...

You must have loved the Turk's thugs beating the hell out of protesters, maybe Donny will start with that, after he shuts down that mean nasty press he can't stop whining about; guy belongs in a junior high girls locker room; he'd love that...

Little Jeff has us on track to fill the prisons with non violents, that's a win for you...feeling safer yet?

He made a big deal out of his first 100 days, then whined when held to account...where to?

Show me, Harry...

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » May Sat 20, 2017 10:14 am

:lol: Rave on...

You have no conception of handling the Trumpster... I liked Ike and now the Trump...

All else is very kinky, a lie, or crooked news... Get over yourself...

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » May Wed 24, 2017 10:21 am

DOA budget dropped while shaking hands with the Pope; he's a pretty smart pol, after all...

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » May Wed 24, 2017 12:26 pm

Smarter than you and I combined fer sure, bro...

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Jun Fri 16, 2017 7:46 am

Trump then:

...before he became president, Mr Trump criticised US involvement in the country, while urging President Obama's administration to pull out of the country.

An August 2011 tweet said the US was "wasting lives and money in Iraq and Afghanistan.”

The following year, he called the conflict a “complete waste,” and said it was “time to come home!”

Again lamenting the war’s expense, in 2013, he urged the US to stop “wast[ing] billions” in Afghanistan, and instead use the money to “rebuild the USA.”

Do not allow our very stupid leaders to sign a deal that keeps us in Afghanistan through 2024-with all costs by U.S.A. MAKE AMERICA GREAT!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 21, 2013
The bomb used Thursday cost around $16m, according to military information website Deagel.

Mr Trump’s comments on both the Afghan and Iraq wars played into his “America-first” message that helped get him elected. In a December "thank you" speech, the then-president-elect promised to adopt a non-interventionist military strategy. He told supporters he would end the era of “intervention and chaos.”

Let’s get out of Afghanistan. Our troops are being killed by the Afghanis we train and we waste billions there. Nonsense! Rebuild the USA.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 11, 2013
The theme even made its way into Mr Trump’s inauguration speech, in which he declared, “We do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone, but rather to let it shine as an example for everyone to follow.”

Trump now:

About to add 4000 more troops on the ground. MOAB? 16 million gone. Longest war in American history set to go on. 170,000 casualties and counting.

So much for non-intervention. And the worst part: this intervention isn't even intended to defeat the Taliban. It will just stem the tide, briefly.

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Jun Fri 16, 2017 8:42 am

BFD and he is way and away above the sob sisters and snivelers... He is actually doing something for the country...

The big dilemma now is how to rescue the true liberals away from the snot flying hateful dembot resistance...

Keep whining, it becomes you... whaaa whaaa whaaa :mrgreen:

Take another shot as you didn't hit anything on this one... How the left sank themselves...

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Jun Fri 16, 2017 9:20 am

You are amazing. Continuing with a war we lost 10 years ago and all you can do is insult the messenger.

Keeping on rattling your cage with the rest of the stooges...

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Jun Fri 16, 2017 10:09 am

Please refrain from shooting cops and republicans!!!

The dnc is already burnt toast so how much further must you go?? You have no message... Only regurgitated pablum...

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Jun Fri 16, 2017 10:15 am

Please refrain from shooting cops and republicans!!!
Even from you, a pathetic cheap shot, and that's saying a lot...

Thanks, time to move on, nobody here to talk with...

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Jun Fri 16, 2017 10:55 am

Look!! :shock:

When your party roots are dug in to the kkk and the marx/lennin/stalin brothers then I'd say you have nothing to offer worth considering...

What a day it musta been when the repubs set the slaves free from the dnc!!!

It's all over... Now let the liberals free, PLEASE!!! They didn't bargain for these present 'benefits'...

* I happen to believe that the true liberals were snookered in to the party of the damned, there to become future 'useful idiots'...
Let my people go... They being true to love and inclusiveness, and however innocent, let them go!!!

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Jun Fri 16, 2017 11:29 am

I apologize, Mac...

I was a happy dem in younger years and then became very disappointed while 'it' became worse...

WE missed the big one!!! Peace, Bro... ( or Sister ) Great seeing the country coming back together...
Days when I still have a glimmer of remembrance... Been a rat-screw ever since...

* The good guys win!!! Make it happen...

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Jun Wed 21, 2017 7:38 am

http://tinyurl.com/yd9aubsq
They came for John Cunningham on a sunny evening last week, showing up at his house in Brighton like early dinner guests.

They were federal immigration agents, and they were there to throw John Cunningham out of the country he has called home for 18 years.

John Cunningham, 38, has an electrical contracting business. He has paid taxes. He has done much to improve the lives of those around him.

But what he does not have is a green card, and so the federal agents brought him to the jail in South Bay and put him in a cell with the rest of the common criminals. Because in Donald Trump’s America, that’s what John Cunningham is, a common criminal.
the days of immigrants who kept their noses clean not having to worry about being deported are gone. Under the Trump administration, Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents have been very active. And ordinary, hard-working, tax-paying immigrants are being targeted the same as hardcore criminals.
“Nothing is gained but ruining a good man’s life,” said Sean Moynihan, head of a Boston consulting firm called The Moynihan Group. “John makes this city, this state, this country better. So how is throwing him out helping anyone?”
He would have done anything, paid anything to obtain legal status, but he couldn’t. The same government that gladly gave him a tax ID number wouldn’t give him a way to get legal. Cunningham worked for years lobbying for immigration reform, trying to create a system that would allow millions of immigrants to legalize their status.
Guy is losing his home, his business, his country. This is what you wanted, right?

Eric K
Transient
Transient

Post by Eric K » Jun Wed 21, 2017 7:59 am

He broke the law.
He bragged about it on a program in Ireland that was being streamed on line.
Someone probably tipped I.C.E on it and now he's going back home. His own fault though I.C.E may have caught up to him eventually.
President Trump was elected on the basis of enforcing our immigration laws which have been lax for many years.
If the laws were enforced from day one then we would not be reading about Mr. Cunningham as well as anyone else being picked up for either over staying there visa or entering the country illegally.

Eric K
Transient
Transient

Post by Eric K » Jun Wed 21, 2017 10:30 am

I wonder if Mr. Cunningham has been voting in our elections? That should be checked out as well.

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Jun Wed 21, 2017 11:59 am

Guy is losing his home, his business, his country. This is what you wanted, right?

No you're not correct, what we want is the government to enforce the laws that have been put in place by elected representatives of US citizens. What we don't want is a government to pick and chose what laws to enforce based on ideology. We want people who reside in the US to follow the laws. It makes for a far better society for everyone.
Mr Cunningham had more then enough time to do what he had to do to be legal.

He's only 38 years old, he has plenty of time to recover and be prosperous in his home country. He seems capable.
It's liberal trash talk stating his life is ruined... he can be a good man in Ireland, right?
Good Dog

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Jun Wed 21, 2017 1:04 pm

The right has been preaching for years that the government is the enemy, inefficient, bloated, corrupt. Now you want to trust the gov to draft and enforce the right laws at the right time for the right reasons.

That's a big ask.

Going after criminals is one thing. Going after working people, business owners, contributors, tax payers is just insane.

The country needs immigration reform; but the repub controlled congress won't touch it.

Tossing 1000, or 5000 or 10,000 Irish electricians out isn't going to make you any safer.

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Jun Wed 21, 2017 1:35 pm

He had the monkey on his back from the get go... He knew he was illegal and din't even offer a remedy...
And he knows where he would have been shot... So you think Christian countries are really nothing, eh...
Yours last greatest hails have been Venezuela and Cuba... Works GREAT, eh??? Shame on you...
Happy Birthday from 251 years back... Check it out, 4JUL17 what you got to celebrate??

We're hip about you and albore not wanting any rules, borders or Constitution.... Just do it your way...
That will please all the good guys... You are probably not allowed to think about the good guys...
Don't get too nasty past killing cops and republicans...

I would personally like to give you a grand local thank you by saying that you and the gremlins are really waking up the kids...

It's all over and it's all over you... Yain't got nuthin...

We want our Liberals back, ( unbugged )

Yuk of the day: :lol: hanoi jane et all sent in 25 million but could'nt buy the American people...
Time to return to the deep and think up better trix.. The termites are rancid...
That's interfering in an official USA vote ( Atlanta ) and buggering by the code breakers... Back at ya, smack...
Everything that you are hoping to pin the tail on is now reversing and coming @ you... Better duck...

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Jun Wed 21, 2017 2:03 pm

Now you want to trust the gov to draft and enforce the right laws at the right time for the right reasons. Yes that's what we always want.

And it's a part of the reason Trump won
Good Dog

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Jun Wed 21, 2017 3:04 pm

Trump is in the White House, already been elected...

Hate mongers are in the rubbish can, ready to be collected...