PATRIOTS

Sox, Pats, B's, Celts, Revs, Rams, etc...
Forum rules
Please Click Here To View Rules ---- To contact the administrator please email admin@southshoreforums.com.
Joseph
Citizen
Citizen

Re: PATRIOTS

Post by Joseph » Jan Sat 16, 2016 11:29 am

Yeah - feels like we are being set up for a massive defeat.

I'll say I'm leaning Chiefs, 17-16. But - one of those drives could end up being a TD. So, I'm holding out a chance of a 20-16 NE win.
Why do so many officials FEAR and kowtow to the Marshfield Airport gang?

What is the source of their power? Does it involve some kind of unseemly enterprise? A government entity?

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jan Sat 16, 2016 10:19 pm

27-20 win!!Despite all the injuries we won!!!!

Joseph
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Joseph » Feb Thu 04, 2016 6:57 am

Any predictions on the Super Bowl?

Carolina 26-24

What is the source of their power? Does it involve some kind of unseemly enterprise? A government entity?

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Feb Fri 05, 2016 11:19 pm

I'd like to see Denver get their butts kicked!Don't really care what the score is as long as Carolina wins.

pat
Founder
Founder

Post by pat » Feb Sat 06, 2016 8:51 am

Along with that, I'd like Manning to play so badly they have to pull him at halftime. I'd like him to play so badly they pull his COMMERCIALS at halftime!

Joseph
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Joseph » Feb Mon 08, 2016 9:00 am

Denver D dominates. Should have seen it coming in game with Pats.

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Mar Fri 18, 2016 9:04 pm

Let the rebuilding begin!
New England Patriots announced the signings of veteran running back Donald Brown, defensive end Chris Long and linebacker Shea McClellin on Friday.

lost cause
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by lost cause » Mar Sat 19, 2016 7:52 am

Carson wrote:Let the rebuilding begin!
New England Patriots announced the signings of veteran running back Donald Brown, defensive end Chris Long and linebacker Shea McClellin on Friday.

I wouldn't get too excited about Donald Brown, he had 220 yds and 1 TD rushing in 10 games last year.

Getting the TE from the bears is a much bigger deal, as it brings them back closer the Gronk/Hernandez style offense.
America Built by Heroes, Ruined by Liberals

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Mar Wed 30, 2016 10:11 am

Not to get to excited but to list transactions.Keep in mind,everyone still has to MAKE the team.

MARCH
DATE TRANSACTION
March 24, 2016 Signed WR Nate Washington.
March 18, 2016 Signed RB Donald Brown, DE Chris Long and LB Shea McClellin.
March 15, 2016 Traded DE-LB Chandler Jones to Arizona Cardinals for G Jonathan Cooper and a 2016 second-round draft pick. Re-signed DB Nate Ebner.
March 11, 2016 Signed DE Frank Kearse and WR Chris Hogan.
March 10, 2016 Signed QB Tom Brady to a two-year contract extension.
March 10, 2016 Signed LB Ramon Humber. Released LB Dane Fletcher.
March 9, 2016 Signed LB Ramon Humber. Released LB Dane Fletcher.
March 4, 2016 Released LB Darius Fleming.
March 2, 2016 Released TE Scott Chandler and WR Brandon LaFell.
FEBRUARY
DATE TRANSACTION
February 29, 2016 Agreed to terms with QB Tom Brady on a two-year contract extension.
February 18, 2016 Released DB Leonard Johnson.
JANUARY
DATE TRANSACTION
January 27, 2016 Signed DL Joe Vellano to a reserve/future contract.
January 26, 2016 Signed LB James Vaughters, OL Chris Baker, WR DeAndre Carter, RB Joey Iosefa, DB Rashaan Melvin, OL Keavon Milton, S Cedric Thompson and DB Brock Vereen to reserve/future contracts.
January 23, 2016 Signed LB Kevin Snyder from the practice squad.
January 19, 2016 Placed LB Jerod Mayo on injured reserve.
January 14, 2016 Released OL Torrian Wilson from the practice squad. Re-signed WR DeAndre Carter to the practice squad. Signed DB Cedric Thompson and WR J.J. Worten to the practice squad.
January 12, 2016 Released WR DeAndre Carter from the practice squad. Signed S Cedric Thompson and WR J.J. Worton to the practice squad.

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Aug Thu 11, 2016 7:49 pm

Ready for some football???Pre-season game tonight!!! :D

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Sep Tue 13, 2016 9:31 am

Tough win in a tough place to play!Jimmy G had a good game!We're in first place!Now we got to get ready for the home opener!

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Sep Fri 23, 2016 11:14 am

Another great win by a 3rd string QB!!!Great coaching!!!3-0 is a great way to start without Brady!!!

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Sep Fri 23, 2016 1:56 pm

Anyone happen to catch the video they ran prior to the game?It was taken in Marshfield!

https://www.facebook.com/NFLonCBS/video ... nref=story

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Dec Tue 13, 2016 1:59 pm

Great Monday Night game!Couple of costly mistakes made it a closer one than it should have been!!!We got the win which is the main thing!Feels good being 11-2!!! 8)

pat
Founder
Founder

Post by pat » Dec Tue 13, 2016 3:04 pm

But really, the most important thing is that I won a square.

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Dec Tue 13, 2016 4:11 pm

pat wrote:But really, the most important thing is that I won a square.
Oooooook!Well now........................ :-\

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jan Sun 01, 2017 4:18 pm

How do we feel about being 14-2????OH YA!!!! \M/

FIRST ROUND BYE!!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... c-playoffs

Joseph
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Joseph » Jan Sat 07, 2017 10:41 pm

Houston looked pretty good. Expecting Pittsburgh to handle Miami. If this holds it will be Houston at New England.
Welcome back Wilfork, Vrabel and Crennel.

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jan Sun 15, 2017 12:03 am

Brady looked really rusty with the time off.A wins a win!We advance to the AFC championship!The 6th straight is an NFL record.
Dion Lewis 98 yard kick off return for TD.Pretty exciting!

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jan Sun 15, 2017 11:31 pm

Looks like the Steelers are coming to the razor.Should be a shoot out!

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jan Mon 16, 2017 10:31 am

Nice post game speech by Mike Tomlin:

“When you get to this point in the journey, not a lot needs to be said,” said Tomlin. “Let’s say very little moving forward. Let’s start our preparations. We spotted those assholes a day and a half. They played yesterday. Our game got moved to tonight. We gonna touch down at 4 o’clock in the f*cking morning. So be it. We’ll be ready for that ass. But you ain’t gotta tell them we coming. The chest pounding. Keep a low profile.”

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jan Tue 17, 2017 2:37 pm

So where's Roger?Looks like he is going to Atlanta!Doesn't dare show his face in Foxboro?

lost cause
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by lost cause » Jan Fri 20, 2017 4:54 am

Carson wrote:So where's Roger?Looks like he is going to Atlanta!Doesn't dare show his face in Foxboro?
The better game is going to be in Atlanta, I would rather attend that one as well.

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jan Sun 22, 2017 10:37 pm

Great game tonight!!!Great defense!!!Now we're on to the Superbowl!!!

pat
Founder
Founder

Post by pat » Jan Mon 23, 2017 8:57 am

When will they finally just rename it to the Patriotbowl? Or maybe just give us a bye right up TO the Superbowl and the rest of the league plays for the opportunity to play against us.

I was reading a couple articles in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette this morning and was shocked to read the comments section and find there were almost no cries about Pats cheating. And the couple that did were quickly slapped down by others.

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jan Mon 23, 2017 10:24 am

Let's face it both Brady and BB are Hall of Fame level.Everyone else is not.He sat out 4 games so can you imagine what our record would have been?Brady is on a mission,no doubt!
I see all the excuses in the world coming out now for the Steeler's.Would have,could have,should have!Can't wait till they give the MVP trophy to Ryan the night before the Superbowl.Don't you think that will piss Brady off?

lost cause
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by lost cause » Jan Tue 24, 2017 5:41 am

Carson wrote:Let's face it both Brady and BB are Hall of Fame level.Everyone else is not.He sat out 4 games so can you imagine what our record would have been?Brady is on a mission,no doubt!
I see all the excuses in the world coming out now for the Steeler's.Would have,could have,should have!Can't wait till they give the MVP trophy to Ryan the night before the Superbowl.Don't you think that will piss Brady off?
The Patriots went 14-2, if Brady hadn't been suspended they probably would have ended up 15-1 so the suspension had no real affect on the record. Why does it matter who wins an idiotic award like MVP. The only thing that should matter to any of these players is winning the title.

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jan Tue 24, 2017 9:35 am

lost cause wrote:
Carson wrote:Let's face it both Brady and BB are Hall of Fame level.Everyone else is not.He sat out 4 games so can you imagine what our record would have been?Brady is on a mission,no doubt!
The Patriots went 14-2, if Brady hadn't been suspended they probably would have ended up 15-1 so the suspension had no real affect on the record. Why does it matter who wins an idiotic award like MVP. The only thing that should matter to any of these players is winning the title.
Hey,we'e going to the big dance so of course it doesn't matter how we got there! :roll: I think it would have been nice to be undefeated but I will take a Superbowl win.The MVP trophy of course is not the trophy Tom wants.It just fuels the fire.But,Brady is on a mission anyways so nothing else matters to him.Goes without saying.

pat
Founder
Founder

Post by pat » Jan Tue 24, 2017 9:50 am

I'd like to convince Goodell that the reason we're going to the SB is due to all of the additional rest Tom got in September.

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jan Tue 24, 2017 12:05 pm

pat wrote:I'd like to convince Goodell that the reason we're going to the SB is due to all of the additional rest Tom got in September.
Well all i want to see is Roger handing over the Superbowl trophy to Brady!Roger can't duck this game!Btw,the Atlanta game was over before half time. :roll:

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jan Tue 24, 2017 12:08 pm

Breaking news,Big Ben is uncertain he'll continue playing next season!Bye,bye.

lost cause
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by lost cause » Jan Wed 25, 2017 12:08 pm

Carson wrote:
lost cause wrote:
Hey,we'e going to the big dance so of course it doesn't matter how we got there! :roll: I think it would have been nice to be undefeated but I will take a Superbowl win.The MVP trophy of course is not the trophy Tom wants.It just fuels the fire.But,Brady is on a mission anyways so nothing else matters to him.Goes without saying.
It doesn't matter, yet you were the one that brought up the record. Since Brady also lost a game it appears they would have gone 15-1 instead of 14-2 really no difference.

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jan Wed 25, 2017 4:32 pm

Didn't know you hang on my every word? :roll:

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jan Wed 25, 2017 9:25 pm

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said Wednesday that he wouldn't be uncomfortable handing the Lombardi trophy to quarterback Tom Brady.

Goodell said in an interview on The Herd on Fox Sports Radio that it wouldn't be awkward.

"Not for a second. ... Tom Brady is one of the all-time greats. He has been for several years," Goodell said. "He's on the precipice of at least potentially winning his fifth Super Bowl ring. He's an extraordinary player, great performer, and a surefire Hall of Famer. So it would be an honor."

Note to Rodger,nobody believes you! :lol:

Joseph
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Joseph » Jan Thu 26, 2017 10:24 am

Carson wrote:NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said Wednesday that he wouldn't be uncomfortable handing the Lombardi trophy to quarterback Tom Brady.

Goodell said in an interview on The Herd on Fox Sports Radio that it wouldn't be awkward.

"Not for a second. ... Tom Brady is one of the all-time greats. He has been for several years," Goodell said. "He's on the precipice of at least potentially winning his fifth Super Bowl ring. He's an extraordinary player, great performer, and a surefire Hall of Famer. So it would be an honor."

Note to Rodger,nobody believes you! :lol:
Yup. Goodell is dreading this. Plus, he knows that the Falcons have a new stadium to pay for.

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jan Thu 26, 2017 11:03 am

Falcons holding Julio Jones, Alex Mack out of practice with injuries: Matt Ryan wasn’t worried that he didn’t have his center and top receiver with him for the Falcons’ first Super Bowl practice on Wednesday or for the remainder of the week. (Boston.com)

Interesting.

Joseph
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Joseph » Jan Sat 28, 2017 9:03 am

New version of the Lombardi Trophy has an added attachment:

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jan Sun 29, 2017 11:19 am

Earlier this week, Goodell told Fox Sports host Colin Cowherd “it would be an honor” to present Brady and the Patriots with another Lombardi Trophy if they defeat the Atlanta Falcons in Super Bowl LI. Naturally, Brady Sr. had some thoughts about that.

“It should be an honor,” Brady Sr. said. “Somebody that has Roger Goodell’s ethics doesn’t belong on any stage that Tom Brady is on.”

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jan Mon 30, 2017 10:09 am

Patriots send-off rally today!!!Boarding the buses for the flight down!

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jan Mon 30, 2017 10:13 am

Let the trash talking begin!
Devonta Freeman:
"We can do whatever we want," Freeman told Pro Football Talk on Thursday. "Pick your poison. ... We've had the game plan. The game plan doesn't change."

Talk about cocky!!! :shock: