Bruins Tyler Seguin

Sox, Pats, B's, Celts, Revs, Rams, etc...
Forum rules
Please Click Here To View Rules ---- To contact the administrator please email admin@southshoreforums.com.
moshea2160
Visitor
Visitor

Bruins Tyler Seguin

Post by moshea2160 » Jun Sat 08, 2013 4:36 pm

Was that a TYler Seguin sighting at Haddads chowing down?!

Mfieldyo
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Bruins Tyler Seguin

Post by Mfieldyo » Jun Sun 09, 2013 10:52 pm

yes! seen pictures to prove it. pretty cool!

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jun Wed 12, 2013 4:51 pm

moshea2160 wrote:Was that a TYler Seguin sighting at Haddads chowing down?!
Ya,I guess that's all there was,just a sighting!According to someone who was at Haddad's who called into the Felger and Mazz show,he left after being harassed.Bunch of guys giving him sh*t about how he was playing so he just left!

That's real nice!I'm sure he won't be back anytime to soon!I'm sure he was trying to get out of the city for an enjoyable meal.So much for that. :roll:

lost cause
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by lost cause » Jun Mon 17, 2013 12:15 pm

Not that he should have been harrased but he has sucked in the playoffs overall.
America Built by Heroes, Ruined by Liberals

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jun Mon 17, 2013 1:18 pm

lost cause wrote:Not that he should have been harrased but he has sucked in the playoffs overall.
I don't care who you are, if your out for dinner with your family or friends,you should be left alone to enjoy your meal.Nobody needs to be harassed to the point of having to leave!Plain rude.

As far as Tyler's play,I guess you didn't watch game two.Here is a quote from his coach:

"I thought last night was an excellent game for him, [he] made some good plays, was everywhere around the puck, second effort was there. That's all you can ask [for]," Bruins coach Claude Julien said. "He's only a 21-year-old kid, this is his third year. Sometimes patience doesn't mean just for one year, patience means a little more than a year. As long as he's growing and getting better, I'm going to keep supporting him."

lost cause
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by lost cause » Jun Mon 17, 2013 1:43 pm

I didn't say he should have been harassed, I don't think he should have.

As for his play, playing well in one game out of the eighteen they have played doesn't make up for his previous poor play.

As for the rest of the season he had large stretches of time that he did not play well either. He stays on the perimeter and NHL defenses have figured that out. If he doesn't learn to go to the middle he is going to turn out to be the bust that Samsonov turned out to be.

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jun Mon 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Well there are a handful of others who have not lived up to their potentials.I agree totally with Claude's assessment.He is the coach and sees his players every day.So he should be the best one to assess his play.

Plus I agree with Claude that he's only 21yrs old!Cut him some slack.He'll be fine.I don't think there are to many that are conquering the world at 21yrs old! :roll:

lost cause
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by lost cause » Jun Mon 17, 2013 5:51 pm

Is he going to be a very good hockey player or just another guy, he has yet to determine that. However he has regressed this year as a whole, the only reason you knew he was in most of the playoff games was because you had to read the box score.

For the 4.5 million dollars he will be getting paid next year i expect more out of him. By the way the coach is never going to say anything negative about him or any other single player in public (which the way it should be).

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jun Mon 17, 2013 6:44 pm

A coach doesn't have to say anything at all about a player.
Claude said it was an EXCELLENT game for him.Second effort was there.All around the puck.Growing and getting better.All things he didn't have to say but did.

The thing about being 21yrs old is you have plenty of time to see what kinda player he becomes.Let's face it,you have never liked him,then i wouldn't expect your going to like him now or later.Who's kidding who?

lost cause
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by lost cause » Jun Mon 17, 2013 6:49 pm

I dont like the fact that he will not take himself to the next level as others in his draft class, Hall and Skinner are just two of them. He has the ability, he just wont allow it to come out. And personally i would have drafted skinner instead.

By the way 16 points in 38 career playoff games by somebody with his skill set is completely unacceptable