Wow.....Wow.....Wow

Sox, Pats, B's, Celts, Revs, Rams, etc...
Forum rules
Please Click Here To View Rules ---- To contact the administrator please email admin@southshoreforums.com.
DTI
Citizen
Citizen

Wow.....Wow.....Wow

Post by DTI » Nov Wed 21, 2012 1:59 pm

Jack Taylor Scores 138 Points in NCAA Game, Basketball Player Breaks NCAA Record

Jack Taylor's performance left even Kobe Bryant impressed.

The Division III guard shattered the NCAA scoring record with 138 points, hoisting a mind-boggling 108 attempts — or one shot every 20 seconds — in eclipsing the previous record by 25 points.

Taylor made 27 of 71 3-point attempts, was 52 of 108 overall from the field and added seven free throws on 10 attempts while playing 36 minutes in Grinnell's 179-104 victory over Faith Baptist Bible on Tuesday night in Grinnell, Iowa.

"That's crazy, man. I don't care what level you're at. Scoring 138 points is pretty insane," the Lakers' superstar said after Los Angeles' victory over the Nets.

Even Taylor was having a hard time processing his feat.

"I don't think reality has set in yet," said the 5-foot-10, 170-pound sophomore from Black River Falls, Wis.

That's partly because Taylor was coming off a poor shooting weekend and started Tuesday's night game off slow — at least according to his standards. His coaches figured the best way to get him on track was for him to keep chucking, so that's what Taylor did.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/ ... l-17774158
The Republicans are the problem,
Ideologically extreme, scornful of compromise, unmoved by conventional understanding of facts, evidence and science..

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Re: Wow.....Wow.....Wow

Post by Carson » Nov Wed 21, 2012 4:50 pm

When I first heard this I couldn't believe it!I thought they were joking!One shot every 20 sec's!I am surprised his arm didn't fall off after the game?? :shock:

Bridges
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Re: Wow.....Wow.....Wow

Post by Bridges » Nov Wed 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Faith Baptist Bible scored 104 points? :shock:

179 to 104 :shock:

Hell of a defensive battle! :lol:
Scituate BOS, BU Prof and scientist Rick Murray: The only real answer is retreat. I feel for these people...They inherited their house from their great grandmother or spent a lot of money to buy it. But...we are fighting a losing battle with the sea.