Cape Cod Baseball league

Sox, Pats, B's, Celts, Revs, Rams, etc...
Forum rules
Please Click Here To View Rules ---- To contact the administrator please email admin@southshoreforums.com.
bobkat
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Cape Cod Baseball league

Post by bobkat » Aug Thu 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Aug 12th Friday the Cape League Championship starts. I been going to at least 2 games a week this summer. It is a great time. Tomorrow night the Falmouth Commodores will travel to Harwich to take on the Mariners. The game starts at 7pm. The field is located on Oak Street behind the high school. It is 2 out of 3 games. I will be there. Please if you have young children bring them to the game. They don't charge any money to watch the game. Saturday the championship moves to Falmouth. If a 3rd game is need . it's back to Harwich. Hope to see you there. It is what baseball is all about.(great time)

Greg Crowley
Resident
Resident

Re: Cape Cod Baseball league

Post by Greg Crowley » Aug Fri 12, 2011 10:33 pm

le me know which 2 so I can go to the others
April Cleaning Special
3 rooms and a hall $95.00
A room is up to 200 sq ft per room
http://www.marshfieldcarpetcleaning.com
781-837-5930

bobkat
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by bobkat » Aug Sat 13, 2011 4:03 am

It was a great . Harwich won 5 to 4. There was just over 4 thousand people there. The second game is at Fuller Field in Falmouth tonight. The game starting times are at 7 pm but tonight they move the game back to 8 pm because of the Falmouth Road Race. I hope Falmouth wins so there is a 3rd game back in Harwich. I hope people can make it down to the game. They say come to the Cape Cod baseball league where you will see" The Stars of tomorrow shine tonight". I remember seeing Jason Varitek play back in 1991 for Hyannis.

bobkat
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by bobkat » Aug Sat 13, 2011 4:35 pm

Heading off to see the game now . Want to get there a little early. Need to find a spot on the hill along 1st base line. I heard they said maybe over 5,000 people might show up.

Phil
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
facebook ID: phil.shannon

Post by Phil » Aug Sun 14, 2011 8:51 pm

How did it go last night? Was there a game 3 today?
Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

bobkat
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by bobkat » Aug Mon 15, 2011 9:39 am

It was a great game Saturday night. There was just over 3800 people at the game . I was hoping that Falmouth was going to win only for a 3rd game to be played. But it didn't happen. Harwich won 7 to 5. We didn't make back to Marshfield until 12:15 am long night. here is a link .

http://www.harwichmariners.org/index.cfm?base=1