six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Sox, Pats, B's, Celts, Revs, Rams, etc...
Forum rules
Please Click Here To View Rules ---- To contact the administrator please email admin@southshoreforums.com.
reflections
Visitor
Visitor

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by reflections » Sep Sun 21, 2008 10:30 pm

BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Oh protect me....oh honor me.....oh go to the newspapers.......oh protect our future! You are such a whiner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So mommee5 if the cheerleaders are awesome, why are you doubting the ability of the head coach?

townietalk
Visitor
Visitor

Post by townietalk » Sep Sun 21, 2008 10:31 pm

Mommee5, I only have one screen name so don't blame me for bringing the minors into this when my first posting ever was after the minors! Here, face another fact: your opinions are not the only opinions out there. You appear to be the desperate person who started out as really ticked off that your daughter did not make varsity and just wanted to vent to becoming someone who is angry that everyone doesn't agree with your point of view. Your daughter might make varsity next year and if she does what will you complain about then?

reflections
Visitor
Visitor

Post by reflections » Sep Sun 21, 2008 10:35 pm

townietalk wrote:Mommee5, I only have one screen name so don't blame me for bringing the minors into this when my first posting ever was after the minors! Here, face another fact: your opinions are not the only opinions out there. You appear to be the desperate person who started out as really ticked off that your daughter did not make varsity and just wanted to vent to becoming someone who is angry that everyone doesn't agree with your point of view. Your daughter might make varsity next year and if she does what will you complain about then?
-Ditto-

cooper
Tourist
Tourist

Post by cooper » Sep Mon 22, 2008 6:34 am

Well Marshfield these are the people running cheerleading..So professional!! Don't ever care about any of the kids and don't even care about thier community. The coach is a cheat and a liar and obviously so are her helpers. I hope to GOD the new JV coach is not in on this bs. Parents that got names posted don't bother with school, head to the police they can handle this. Its no wonder why parents call in without given thier names......see how they gang up and would hurt someone. If the school is reading this is what we have been talking about to you for years. It is about time that someone did something about her ways. Get rid of them.......

mommee5
Tourist
Tourist

Post by mommee5 » Sep Mon 22, 2008 7:13 am

townietalk wrote:. You can consider yourself to be tabloid reporters! Is there an Alien cheerleader too????
You are complete idiots the newspaper comment was a response to this ! The Ledger & Mariner does read this and gets alot of stories from here. Maybe they will call the parents you all mentioned ....maybe they can give them the whole story. :)
cooper you left out that they are sneaks, and phonys.
Skys the limit!!

mommee5
Tourist
Tourist

Post by mommee5 » Sep Mon 22, 2008 8:51 am

reflections wrote:BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Oh protect me....oh honor me.....oh go to the newspapers.......oh protect our future! You are such a whiner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So mommee5 if the cheerleaders are awesome, why are you doubting the ability of the head coach?
Disgraceful is more like it.
Skys the limit!!

Pavel Checkov
Resident
Resident

Post by Pavel Checkov » Sep Mon 22, 2008 8:54 am

Can't you all give it a rest.

You're making yourselves look like fools, and likely causing your children grief.

I'm going to see if Ian will lock the thread.

PS - mommee5 - while you complained about a poster placing names into their post, they have since edited the names out. You, however, quoted left - and left the names in (still) - so why don't you go back and edit them out since you're so concerned about the "rules".

mommee5
Tourist
Tourist

Post by mommee5 » Sep Mon 22, 2008 9:56 am

Pavel Checkov wrote:
I'm going to see if Ian will lock the thread.

PS - mommee5 - while you complained about a poster placing names into their post, they have since edited the names out. You, however, quoted left - and left the names in (still) - so why don't you go back and edit them out since you're so concerned about the "rules".
Thanks, didn't know I could do that. I did press the red !!! There is one from reflection that has been reported.

By the way everyone my daughter is on Varsity!!!
Skys the limit!!

reflections
Visitor
Visitor

Post by reflections » Sep Mon 22, 2008 10:59 am

blah blah blah blah,

You whine that you are fighting for your child but your child is on the team?????? If your child is in varsity, you would know the truth! You are so full of it.

lost cause
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by lost cause » Sep Mon 22, 2008 12:26 pm

After reading 7 pages of crap, I am stunned that there is favoritism in high school activities. I have never seen some much whinning and crying over nothing in my life.

What is wrong with all of you? This is locked, I don't want to see another conversation about it until the lot of you matures. ~ Ian
America Built by Heroes, Ruined by Liberals

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'