six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Sox, Pats, B's, Celts, Revs, Rams, etc...
Forum rules
Please Click Here To View Rules ---- To contact the administrator please email admin@southshoreforums.com.
reflections
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug Wed 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by reflections » Sep Sun 21, 2008 1:23 am

If the principal was so concerned he would have done something by now. If it is so unsafe, he is obligated to respond immediately.

reflections
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug Wed 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by reflections » Sep Sun 21, 2008 1:25 am

so since you know so much about the principal and superintendent, i guess i know which parent you are!

reflections
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug Wed 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by reflections » Sep Sun 21, 2008 1:26 am

If you know the principal so well, you know he received an enormous amount of complaints about the ex-JV coach.

Peterbilt
Tourist
Tourist
Posts: 91
Joined: Mar Thu 06, 2008 11:32 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by Peterbilt » Sep Sun 21, 2008 1:29 am

momme5,You are on borrowed time and make no sence.

You are nothing more than a disgruntled parent who didn't get her way.Suck it up not every player makes the A team.Stop being a JERK.

reflections
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug Wed 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by reflections » Sep Sun 21, 2008 1:33 am

momme5,You are on borrowed time and make no sence.

You are nothing more than a disgruntled parent who didn't get her way.Suck it up not every player makes the A team.Stop being a JERK.

On that note, I am going to bed. I will laugh myself to sleep. Thank you peterbilt!

User avatar
mommee5
Tourist
Tourist
Posts: 132
Joined: Jul Thu 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by mommee5 » Sep Sun 21, 2008 7:33 am

Peterbilt wrote:momme5,You are on borrowed time and make no sence.

You are nothing more than a disgruntled parent who didn't get her way.Suck it up not every player makes the A team.Stop being a JERK.
I will stop, and really understand why it looks like that to you. You will see who the real JERK is.
Skys the limit!!

User avatar
mommee5
Tourist
Tourist
Posts: 132
Joined: Jul Thu 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by mommee5 » Sep Sun 21, 2008 7:36 am

reflections wrote:so since you know so much about the principal and superintendent, i guess i know which parent you are!
Thats what this is a guessing game whos who? Everything is just a game to you. Good luck to you. I am outta here!!!
Skys the limit!!

VarsityCheer6
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 2
Joined: Sep Thu 18, 2008 7:37 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by VarsityCheer6 » Sep Sun 21, 2008 11:58 am

It amazes me that parents come on here and try so hard to bash on our coach. Because that the only person you can blame. Thats is certainly not true, blame your daughter she was the one who didn't make the team. She was the one who didn't get the points. Grow up, coming from the team... the girls who didn't make it all had their reasons.

give up. You moms are pathetic with this. Your daughter didn't make that team? What more information do you need.

2. And in regards to the "fat lip" Jill was doing a double twist and her head his Casey's lip. Casey got a fat lip and Phill Whitiker was in the gym. He ran downstairs and grabbed ice for Casey. Our coach then went through the steps for a concussion which coaches are supossed to do after anyone gets hit in the head. Casey was fine, she sat outta the last 15 minutes left of practice with ice on her lip. And that was that.


You parents who are trying to pick apart anything you can about the Marshfield Varsity Cheerleading Squad are only jealous their daughter isn't good enough to be on it.
Last edited by VarsityCheer6 on Sep Sun 21, 2008 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

townietalk
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 5
Joined: Aug Mon 25, 2008 7:51 pm
Location: Resident

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by townietalk » Sep Sun 21, 2008 12:51 pm

Nice job!!! Now a cheerleader is involved in this BS. These girls all work so hard to get a spot and keep it! How dare you! You are just bitter parents who are trying to take away from their acheivements, just to make your half points to justify why your child didn't make varsity!!! Yes I am a proud cheer parent and of a JV girl who is trying to EARN her way to varsity just like the rest of her peers want to or already have. Don't assume (as you are not the coach) and apparently have never coached cheerleading that you know more than those who live and breath it like the head coach does.
By the way... Half points refer to items such as the varisity girl who was injured and everything else that has been said. You can consider yourself to be tabloid reporters! Is there an Alien cheerleader too????

reflections
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug Wed 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by reflections » Sep Sun 21, 2008 12:59 pm

VarsityCheer6 - I apologize to you and the team for all of this. I apologize that this has affected you and the team. I hope you can see I was trying to defend you and the team as best as I could. If this has made things worse, again I apologize. Please understand that in any changing program there are what they call "growing pains". This is exactly what is going on. Eventually the program will be exactly where it is supposed to be and you, the team and your coach are off to a great start! I firmly believe that your coach will take some negative hits overtime by angry parents but do not let that discourage you. Keep your head high where it belongs and do not let any of this get in the way of what you want.

I know how hard you have worked and depending on your grade, on long you waited for a energetic, committed and dedicated coach. I know you guys have enjoyed her and I hope she is striving to get what you need. In my house, my daughter is very happy with her progam. Keep up the good work. You girls look amazing and I am proud to say to everyone in every town at every competition that my daughter is part if MHS cheerleading.

firefly613
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 12
Joined: Aug Tue 26, 2008 2:22 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by firefly613 » Sep Sun 21, 2008 1:06 pm

My biggest concern with all of this was keeping these kids out of it but as we can all clearly see that is no longer possible. You 3 parents mentioned above may not even be involved in all of this forum crap but it was obvious that your girls were the ones being referred to along with several others. Personally knowing most of the parents and girls mentioned here i am quite sure that NO ONE wants there girls being talked about in any manner that is not positive. They were and still are great cheerleaders not making the squad does not change that at all. On any given day we all are capable of either exceeding or failing to achieve our goals and perform to our potential. With tryouts (which are necessary in this sport) things can go wrong in your performance athletes experience this everday.

This needs to stop before any of these girls are impacted by it. I don't want my daughter hurt nor do i want any of them being bashed or blamed for our actions. If there truly are other issues that need to be addressed as a parent you need to come forward to the rest of us as our children are equally effected. I am looking forward to a great season and can not wait to see them in competition. Let the Coaches coach and the Cheerleaders cheer and as parents let"s work together to support them.

To VarsityCheer6: I am personally sorry that you ever felt the need to step in here and become the adult. Go enjoy your season and hopefully this will all end.........

User avatar
mommee5
Tourist
Tourist
Posts: 132
Joined: Jul Thu 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by mommee5 » Sep Sun 21, 2008 1:11 pm

VarsityCheer6 wrote:It amazes me that parents come on here and try so hard to bash on our coach. Because that the only person you can blame. Thats is certainly not true, blame your daughter she was the one who didn't make the team. She was the one who didn't get the points. Grow up, coming from the team... the girls who didn't make it all had their reasons.

1. give up. You moms are pathetic with this. Your daughter didn't make that team? What more information do you need.

2. And in regards to the "fat lip" was doing a double twist and her head his li got a fat lip and Phill Whitiker was in the gym. He ran downstairs and grabbed ice for. Our coach then went through the steps for a concussion which coaches are supossed to do after anyone gets hit in the head. was fine, she sat outta the last 15 minutes left of practice with ice on her lip. And that was that.


You parents who are trying to pick apart anything you can about the Marshfield Varsity Cheerleading Squad are only jealous their daughter isn't good enough to be on it.
Well, hope that one of the named people above gets to see this because you know that they will report it. Once again your not following the rules (forum privacy rules). And by using Childrens name that is another perfect example of how the safety of the children doesn't matter to this organization. Well done detectives!! :lol:
Last edited by mommee5 on Sep Mon 22, 2008 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skys the limit!!

reflections
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug Wed 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by reflections » Sep Sun 21, 2008 1:17 pm

mommee5 wrote:
VarsityCheer6 wrote:It amazes me that parents come on here and try so hard to bash on our coach. Because that the only person you can blame. Thats is certainly not true, blame your daughter she was the one who didn't make the team. She was the one who didn't get the points. Grow up, coming from the team... the girls who didn't make it all had their reasons.

1. give up. You moms are pathetic with this. Your daughter didn't make that team? What more information do you need.

2. And in regards to the "fat lip" xxxx was doing a double twist and her head his xxxxx lip. xxxxx got a fat lip and xxxxx was in the gym. He ran downstairs and grabbed ice for xxxxx. Our coach then went through the steps for a concussion which coaches are supossed to do after anyone gets hit in the head. xxxxx was fine, she sat outta the last 15 minutes left of practice with ice on her lip. And that was that.


You parents who are trying to pick apart anything you can about the Marshfield Varsity Cheerleading Squad are only jealous their daughter isn't good enough to be on it.
Well, hope that one of the named people above gets to see this because you know that they will report it. Once again your not following the rules (forum privacy rules). And by using Childrens name that is another perfect example of how the safety of the children doesn't matter to this organization. Well done detectives!! :lol:
I cannot believe you just blamed the organization again! I thought you were done?
Last edited by reflections on Sep Mon 22, 2008 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

CAMERY
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 29
Joined: Aug Sun 03, 2008 2:56 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by CAMERY » Sep Sun 21, 2008 1:55 pm

Once again , who knows if ( varsitycheer6) is even a cheerleader or a MOM pretending ,you just don't know!! But I don't believe anyone has had anything bad to say about the girls on the squad . its only the coaching staff. So continue on Girls and keep up the good work. If this coach is so wonderful why is this an on going battle year after year with more than a handful of Parents. The x JV coach wanted to step down years ago but the Principal and other would not let her. She was asked to (stay)oversee all the wrong doings that had been going on. So ladies keep up the fight and hold your heads high. You are right to fight for your girls.

reflections
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug Wed 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by reflections » Sep Sun 21, 2008 2:17 pm

Once again , who knows if ( varsitycheer6) is even a cheerleader or a MOM pretending ,you just don't know!! But I don't believe anyone has had anything bad to say about the girls on the squad . its only the coaching staff. So continue on Girls and keep up the good work. If this coach is so wonderful why is this an on going battle year after year with more than a handful of Parents. The x JV coach wanted to step down years ago but the Principal and other would not let her. She was asked to (stay)oversee all the wrong doings that had been going on. So ladies keep up the fight and hold your heads high. You are right to fight for your girls.

You have bad mounthed the girls over and over again by painting the picture that tryouts were tainted so that means the girls did not earn their spot! How do you not get that?
I just love how you keep painting the ex-JV coach as an angel. You obviously have no idea! I just cannot believe how you can justify the actions of the ex-JV coach. You are an angry parent of a cut girl and you want to blame the head coach.

THE TRYOUT PROCESS WAS CERTIFIED SO THE EX-JV COACH LIED. IF YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT THE PRINCIPAL AND THE EX-JV COACH LIKE YOU TRY TO CLAIM - YOU WOULD KNOW THIS.

This is ridiculous. It was the ex-JV coach that they wanted out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

firefly613
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 12
Joined: Aug Tue 26, 2008 2:22 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by firefly613 » Sep Sun 21, 2008 2:24 pm

CAMERY wrote:Once again , who knows if ( varsitycheer6) is even a cheerleader or a MOM pretending ,you just don't know!! But I don't believe anyone has had anything bad to say about the girls on the squad . its only the coaching staff. So continue on Girls and keep up the good work. If this coach is so wonderful why is this an on going battle year after year with more than a handful of Parents. The x JV coach wanted to step down years ago but the Principal and other would not let her. She was asked to (stay)oversee all the wrong doings that had been going on. So ladies keep up the fight and hold your heads high. You are right to fight for your girls.
If she was asked to oversee all the wrong doings that were going on years ago then she clearly hit her goal. The old coach retired and a qualified new coach was hired. I guess the Principal felt that she had done her job at exposing the problems since he also let her resign. We all are happy that he took action and corrected the wrong doings. MHS finally has a program and coaching staff to be proud of. So you go ladies "hold your heads high". The girls are finally holding there heads up high with you.........


** for the record everytime you say that we are protecting our girls "status" and that they are coaches favorites you bash her. I for one have seen how hard she has worked to become a member of this Squad. Her status on the squad was earned by her hard work and dedication to the SPORT (and my ATM card) not brown nosing the Coach.

vegasmom333
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 16
Joined: Aug Sun 24, 2008 5:05 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by vegasmom333 » Sep Sun 21, 2008 2:31 pm

Well now it does seem that this has gone way out of hand when a cheerleader has heard about all this and feels the need to defend herself, her teammates and her coach, unfortunately as a kid who felt she had something to say....she named names when she should not have.......however, to mommee5 who felt the immediate need to respond to this in your anger, you are the one who actually let the parents names used be known....it seems the moderator or whomever had already deleted the parent names but your repost let those names be known...the rest of us would not have seen them otherwise...now do you see where your anger has gotten you....nowhere.

And to reflections...whoever you are.....it does appear that we are on the same side of this matter but I have one comment to make...posts on here keep referring to girls being "cut". It is my opinion that this is the wrong terminology. I interpret "cut" as being kicked off of a team midseason. The girls we are speaking of here were never "cut" from the team, they simply did not make the varsity squad during the tryouts for this fall season. Maybe this is nitpicking but I guess I just don't agree with that term....but as far as everything else goes....kudos to you for helping get the truth out there!!

VarsityCheer6
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 2
Joined: Sep Thu 18, 2008 7:37 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by VarsityCheer6 » Sep Sun 21, 2008 2:40 pm

[quote="CAMERY"] But I don't believe anyone has had anything bad to say about the girls on the squad . its only the coaching staff.

So Camery, You mean to tell us(the team) that no one has said anything bad except for every bad post about favoritisim. Or up above where it says where after 2010 when the girls that dont have tumbling graduate? What is that supposed to mean. 2010, the year the juniors graduate. Is that saying something bad about the 5 juniors?
And to correct who ever has made this whole "forum" thing in the first place... theres more than 6 upperclassmen?

Each and every one of us belongs on varsity. And if your not on the squad that you didnt belong there.

And one last thing, all you parents who think its wrong to have underclassman on the squad. Look back two years ago, it just so happens two of the girls who didn't make it were previously on varisty as underclassmen! What is that saying. It was okay then, but now its not because they simply didn't make it?

User avatar
mommee5
Tourist
Tourist
Posts: 132
Joined: Jul Thu 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by mommee5 » Sep Sun 21, 2008 2:44 pm

vegasmom333 wrote:Well now it does seem that this has gone way out of hand when a cheerleader has heard about all this and feels the need to defend herself, her teammates and her coach, unfortunately as a kid who felt she had something to say....she named names when she should not have.......however, to mommee5 who felt the immediate need to respond to this in your anger, you are the one who actually let the parents names used be known....it seems the moderator or whomever had already deleted the parent names but your repost let those names be known...the rest of us would not have seen them otherwise...now do you see where your anger has gotten you....nowhere.
actually vegasmom333 if there is anger on the forum people talk in CAPITALS> and I was actually was not the one who brought any names on the forum it was the original author. It will all work out the way it is suppose to.
Skys the limit!!

User avatar
mommee5
Tourist
Tourist
Posts: 132
Joined: Jul Thu 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by mommee5 » Sep Sun 21, 2008 2:57 pm

reflections wrote:
Once again , who knows if ( varsitycheer6) is even a cheerleader or a MOM pretending ,you just don't know!! But I don't believe anyone has had anything bad to say about the girls on the squad . its only the coaching staff. So continue on Girls and keep up the good work. If this coach is so wonderful why is this an on going battle year after year with more than a handful of Parents. The x JV coach wanted to step down years ago but the Principal and other would not let her. She was asked to (stay)oversee all the wrong doings that had been going on. So ladies keep up the fight and hold your heads high. You are right to fight for your girls.



THE TRYOUT PROCESS WAS CERTIFIED SO THE EX-JV COACH LIED. IF YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT THE PRINCIPAL AND THE EX-JV COACH LIKE YOU TRY TO CLAIM - YOU WOULD KNOW THIS.

This is ridiculous. It was the ex-JV coach that they wanted out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vegasmom333 this is what anger looks like above...see the anger!!!!!!!!
Skys the limit!!

reflections
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug Wed 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by reflections » Sep Sun 21, 2008 3:04 pm

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

CAMERY
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 29
Joined: Aug Sun 03, 2008 2:56 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by CAMERY » Sep Sun 21, 2008 3:18 pm

The Jv coach had to resign not because of complaints but because of her status in the school . You people only think you know what really is going on. As far as the parent who called and spoke directly with principal do you really think he is going to discuss any investigations with you : ah NO i DON'T THINK SO. He basically listened and that was about it.

reflections
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug Wed 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by reflections » Sep Sun 21, 2008 3:23 pm

The Jv coach had to resign not because of complaints but because of her status in the school . You people only think you know what really is going on. As far as the parent who called and spoke directly with principal do you really think he is going to discuss any investigations with you : ah NO i DON'T THINK SO. He basically listened and that was about it.

How do you know? Either you are making it up as you go along or you work in the school dept and you being extremely unprofessional by releasing confidential information!

User avatar
mommee5
Tourist
Tourist
Posts: 132
Joined: Jul Thu 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by mommee5 » Sep Sun 21, 2008 3:36 pm

firefly613 wrote:Moving on..........

Thumbs up to Atheletic Director and Principal for taking the "RAM by the Horn" and giving this program what it needed.
I am sure the principal and AD are gonna love reading this stuff with the superintendant on tuesday when he gets back from his honeymoon.
Skys the limit!!

User avatar
mommee5
Tourist
Tourist
Posts: 132
Joined: Jul Thu 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by mommee5 » Sep Sun 21, 2008 3:55 pm

vegasmom333 wrote:Well now it does seem that this has gone way out of hand when a cheerleader has heard about all this and feels the need to defend herself, her teammates and her coach, unfortunately as a kid who felt she had something to say....she named names when she should not have.......however, to mommee5 who felt the immediate need to respond to this in your anger, you are the one who actually let the parents names used be known....it seems the moderator or whomever had already deleted the parent names but your repost let those names be known...the rest of us would not have seen them otherwise...now do you see where your anger has gotten you....nowhere.
Vegasmom333 you must have recieved the email for Varsitycheer6 saying that the names were removed because that is how the forum handles it. so you are vegasmom333 & VarsityCheer 6 , nice try to blame me but you are the one breaking the rules again, again, and again.
Skys the limit!!

Bzemom
Citizen
Citizen
Posts: 3584
Joined: Mar Tue 13, 2001 1:01 am
Location: Green Harbor

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by Bzemom » Sep Sun 21, 2008 5:57 pm

Holy Toledo mommee! Give it a rest. Apparently the entire community knows who you are, and you have now successfully made your daughter the pariah of the school. And you helped her . . . how?

Get some sleep. Seriously. And get one of those filters that goes between the brain and the finger as it hits "submit."

Anybody ever see that movie about the mother who killed the cheerleaders in Texas so her daughter would get a spot?

vegasmom333
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 16
Joined: Aug Sun 24, 2008 5:05 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by vegasmom333 » Sep Sun 21, 2008 6:00 pm

mommee5 wrote:
vegasmom333 wrote:Well now it does seem that this has gone way out of hand when a cheerleader has heard about all this and feels the need to defend herself, her teammates and her coach, unfortunately as a kid who felt she had something to say....she named names when she should not have.......however, to mommee5 who felt the immediate need to respond to this in your anger, you are the one who actually let the parents names used be known....it seems the moderator or whomever had already deleted the parent names but your repost let those names be known...the rest of us would not have seen them otherwise...now do you see where your anger has gotten you....nowhere.
Vegasmom333 you must have recieved the email for Varsitycheer6 saying that the names were removed because that is how the forum handles it. so you are vegasmom333 & VarsityCheer 6 , nice try to blame me but you are the one breaking the rules again, again, and again.
well...wrong again and making false accusations once again. First you think I am the head coach and now you think I am varsitycheer6 posing as a cheerleader....wow I must be having some kind of serious identity crisis! While I'll admit that I am not a pro at how this whole forum thing works...all I know is what I actually see. When I logged in this afternoon I read varsitycheer6's post, but by the time I read it, the line that states parents names begins with only give up. That is still all I see when I scroll towards the top of page 6 to varsitycheer6's original post. Then when I scrolled down and read mommee5's respost with response that is where i first saw the parent names and can still see the parent names. And I am truly sorry they were used. As much as I may disagree with you, that was not right to do.
You can have the moderator or whatever check my screename to see if I am both.....I am not using the same computer, 2 different computers or the same IPaddress as you have stated previously for someone else. They can check all they like, we are not the same person and I have no doubt they will see that if they care enough to check....but I thought you were all done with this, or so you keep stating...I guess its just one more false statement.

MHSVarsity9
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 1
Joined: Sep Sun 21, 2008 5:18 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by MHSVarsity9 » Sep Sun 21, 2008 6:23 pm

Okay this entire forum is getting ridiculous. Everyone on this forum knows there was nothing wrong with tryouts. We understand its upsetting that your daughter(s) didn't make the squad. You parents are making a huge deal over something your daughters may not even care about and are most likely over it. Everyone who made a cheer squad this season worked for their spot. By saying that it was unfair your girls got cut, your saying that the rest of us were not good enough and only made the squad because of favoritism. If on tryout day they messed up the dance and cheer, well that's life and that's how it is in all sports. The judges judged on what they saw that day. They either chose not to tryout for JV and only selected to try and make Varsity (and we all know why most didn't want JV they thought the old coach was coming back and didn't want a repeat of past seasons) and their scores weren't good enough.

Our Coaches are the best thing to happen to MHS Cheerleading. The squads are more competitive and we all support each other. All of us cheerleaders on varsity and jv love both the coaches and respect them. They both know when it's okay to fool around and when its time to work and boy do they make us work. The practices run smoothly the halftime routines look great. and our competition routines are coming along. This may be our best season ever (or atleast i hope so).

When it comes to injuries, what's a bruise or a fat lip? Clean up the blood and move on. Crap happens its cheerleading, we arent "Pom Pom Girls" anymore. Our coaches take good care of us and make sure everything we do is safe. If we do get hurt they always do what's right. Leave us alone, we started the season off with a great trip and a good first game. Let our coaches focus on the rest of the season and find something better to do with your time. WE'RE FINE, WE'RE HAPPY, AND WE ARE GOOD!

Sincerly,
A MHS Varsity Cheerleader (NOT A PARENT!)

User avatar
mommee5
Tourist
Tourist
Posts: 132
Joined: Jul Thu 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by mommee5 » Sep Sun 21, 2008 6:55 pm

CAMERY wrote:The Jv coach had to resign not because of complaints but because of her status in the school . You people only think you know what really is going on. As far as the parent who called and spoke directly with principal do you really think he is going to discuss any investigations with you : ah NO i DON'T THINK SO. He basically listened and that was about it.
camery :headbang: you rock!!!!
Skys the limit!!

reflections
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug Wed 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by reflections » Sep Sun 21, 2008 9:00 pm

If you call the athletic director or the principal or the superintendent and ask “ they will tell you they made a thorough investigation and the claims are unfounded. I called. It was easy. I wanted to see where the truth was because it may have effected my daughters position because if the coach was inappropriate then tryouts may have been voided. You claim the score sheets were changed but there were no changed score sheets because if there were - ALL the school heads would have seen it.

Also we all know the ex-JV coach is the one that stated all the lies about the score sheets. I find that to be completely inappropriate to say anything regarding the process to anyone! All the investigators have contradicted her statements. That is a fact! Just call and ask - I did. So I guess she is the unethical one! Where are her ethics? Especially as a teacher.
The Jv coach had to resign not because of complaints but because of her status in the school . You people only think you know what really is going on. As far as the parent who called and spoke directly with principal do you really think he is going to discuss any investigations with you : ah NO i DON'T THINK SO. He basically listened and that was about it

Camery you make the above statement but where in my statement did I say I spoke to the principal? You are still fabricating stories! Are you educated?

User avatar
mommee5
Tourist
Tourist
Posts: 132
Joined: Jul Thu 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by mommee5 » Sep Sun 21, 2008 9:04 pm

Bzemom wrote:Holy Toledo mommee! Give it a rest. Apparently the entire community knows who you are, and you have now successfully made your daughter the pariah of the school. And you helped her . . . how?

Get some sleep. Seriously. And get one of those filters that goes between the brain and the finger as it hits "submit."

Anybody ever see that movie about the mother who killed the cheerleaders in Texas so her daughter would get a spot?
All due respect Bzemom nobody has identified who I am. Though I do worry for the kids who parents were mentioned. I saw in your previous post that you pulled your child from Public school because your child was being mistreated by another student. This is an adult mistreating our children, there are several parents with concerns not just me.
And where might I get one of those filters? lol feel free to IM me.....
Skys the limit!!

reflections
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug Wed 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by reflections » Sep Sun 21, 2008 9:17 pm

This is an adult mistreating our children, there are several parents with concerns not just me.

BLAH BLAH BLAH!

reflections
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug Wed 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by reflections » Sep Sun 21, 2008 9:22 pm

I am done here as well and look forward to justice prevailing.


See you are a proven liar.....YOU ARE STILL HERE!

reflections
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug Wed 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by reflections » Sep Sun 21, 2008 9:26 pm

mommee5 wrote:
I will stop, and really understand why it looks like that to you. You will see who the real JERK is.
See lied again Mommee5. Boy, YOU CAN LIE!

Bzemom
Citizen
Citizen
Posts: 3584
Joined: Mar Tue 13, 2001 1:01 am
Location: Green Harbor

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by Bzemom » Sep Sun 21, 2008 9:27 pm

mommee5 wrote:All due respect Bzemom nobody has identified who I am. Though I do worry for the kids who parents were mentioned. I saw in your previous post that you pulled your child from Public school because your child was being mistreated by another student. This is an adult mistreating our children, there are several parents with concerns not just me.
And where might I get one of those filters? lol feel free to IM me.....
Had to go pretty far back to find any mention of that, and, if you found the mention of it, you know it sure had nothing to do with being cut from a team, and went far beyond being "mistreated." Fact of the matter is your kid got cut from a very competitive team, and it's your opinion that there are kids on the team that are not as good as she is. You're the one who is mistreating children here, by posting over 100 posts on the world wide web saying, basically, they suck and are only there because of favoritism. How rotten is that?

And you can acquire one of those filters pretty easily by taking a big breath and stepping away from the keyboard.
Last edited by Bzemom on Sep Sun 21, 2008 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

reflections
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug Wed 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by reflections » Sep Sun 21, 2008 9:28 pm

townietalk wrote:Nice job!!! Now a cheerleader is involved in this BS. These girls all work so hard to get a spot and keep it! How dare you! You are just bitter parents who are trying to take away from their acheivements, just to make your half points to justify why your child didn't make varsity!!! Yes I am a proud cheer parent and of a JV girl who is trying to EARN her way to varsity just like the rest of her peers want to or already have. Don't assume (as you are not the coach) and apparently have never coached cheerleading that you know more than those who live and breath it like the head coach does.
By the way... Half points refer to items such as the varisity girl who was injured and everything else that has been said. You can consider yourself to be tabloid reporters! Is there an Alien cheerleader too????

Townietalk = you rock :headbang:

User avatar
mommee5
Tourist
Tourist
Posts: 132
Joined: Jul Thu 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by mommee5 » Sep Sun 21, 2008 10:05 pm

reflections wrote:
townietalk wrote:Nice job!!! Now a cheerleader is involved in this BS. These girls all work so hard to get a spot and keep it! How dare you! You are just bitter parents who are trying to take away from their acheivements, just to make your half points to justify why your child didn't make varsity!!! Yes I am a proud cheer parent and of a JV girl who is trying to EARN her way to varsity just like the rest of her peers want to or already have. Don't assume (as you are not the coach) and apparently have never coached cheerleading that you know more than those who live and breath it like the head coach does.
By the way... Half points refer to items such as the varisity girl who was injured and everything else that has been said. You can consider yourself to be tabloid reporters! Is there an Alien cheerleader too????
Reflections you deserve the credit for bringing the minors in to this. You and Vegas333, firefly,towenietalk and all your other alias screen names. The levels you are willing to scoop to are proving the parents theories of your lack of integrity. You are getting so Desperate its pathetic.
For the record, I prefer the Ledger and Mariner over the Tabloids.
Skys the limit!!

townietalk
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 5
Joined: Aug Mon 25, 2008 7:51 pm
Location: Resident

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by townietalk » Sep Sun 21, 2008 10:11 pm

Mommee5 You have not proven that the girls have been mistreated. You don't have evidence only opinion. Keep facts in check, please. Here are some examples of fact: Since the new head coach has been hired: MHS cheerleading has come into this century, cheerleading is looked at as a sport and the girls are competing with pride! And doing unbelievably well! The head coach should be commended because the facts are that tryouts give a coach a team based on individual ability. This can be applied to any sport. A coaches job is to take what is given and make a great team out of it. She has done that which all can see from the Friday night games if they care to know the truth and be really entertained and wowed. And I am keeping in mind that you believe and can not prove that the scores were fixed.
Also, thank you reflections! : :D

reflections
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug Wed 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by reflections » Sep Sun 21, 2008 10:21 pm

Oh mommie5. My sincere apologies to you. I never thought for a moment you maybe mentally challenged. Here we are trying to defend your wild accusations and I just never thought for a moment that you had a handicap. I thought you could comprehend words. But I guess you can't understand what we are saying.

Also, I guess you have no backup from parents to go to the school heads with your issues. You would like the newspapers because they are one sided. You are just trying to get the last word which I know from my education is a mental disorder. I feel terribly sorry for you because you feel that the newspaper is the way to go. You are only going to exaggerate the issues and make them worse for the non-cheerleaders and cheerleaders.

But now that I am really thinking about it.........we must have won and you have lost because you have to go to the newspaper to get someone to listen. SO SAD FOR YOU!

User avatar
mommee5
Tourist
Tourist
Posts: 132
Joined: Jul Thu 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Re: six upperclassman only on Varsity Cheer MHS

Post by mommee5 » Sep Sun 21, 2008 10:23 pm

Bzemom wrote:
mommee5 wrote:All due respect Bzemom nobody has identified who I am. Though I do worry for the kids who parents were mentioned. I saw in your previous post that you pulled your child from Public school because your child was being mistreated by another student. This is an adult mistreating our children, there are several parents with concerns not just me.
And where might I get one of those filters? lol feel free to IM me.....
Had to go pretty far back to find any mention of that, and, if you found the mention of it, you know it sure had nothing to do with being cut from a team, and went far beyond being "mistreated." Fact of the matter is your kid got cut from a very competitive team, and it's your opinion that there are kids on the team that are not as good as she is. You're the one who is mistreating children here, by posting over 100 posts on the world wide web saying, basically, they suck and are only there because of favoritism. How rotten is that?
The cuts are so small in the entire scheme of things.If I stood alone I would not be here. But, as one of a group of many with numerous concerns I will continue for the honor of the jv coach and all the past, present and future cheerleader to continue to work on the changes needed. You will just have to be one of the people that see all the real facts at a later date. For the record, I think the cheerleaders are awesome. and the 100 post are not just in this thread thought my majority would be in there. I hope the change you made has turned out well. Filter is on and I' m going to bed.
Skys the limit!!

Locked