It's June that must mean another Patriots arrest

Sox, Pats, B's, Celts, Revs, Rams, etc...
Forum rules
Please Click Here To View Rules ---- To contact the administrator please email admin@southshoreforums.com.
lost cause
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

It's June that must mean another Patriots arrest

Post by lost cause » Jun Mon 30, 2008 8:22 pm

Pats' DB Willie Andrews arrested for pointing gun at girlfriend's head. Stay classy, New England.

Good thing this is an organization which is all about image and class.
Pats DB Willie Andrews Arrested for Pointing Gun at Girlfriends Head
by Jodie on June 30th, 2008
Troublemaker and, oh yeah, New England Patriots defensive back Willie Andrewsbusted for pot right after the Super Bowl this year has been charged with assault by means of a dangerous weapon and unlawful possession of a firearm after allegedly putting a gun to his girlfriends head.

Big shout out to Bacchus for the heads-up on news so exciting even fellow New Englander Peter Griffin must be surprised.
America Built by Heroes, Ruined by Liberals

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'

Phil
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
facebook ID: phil.shannon

Re: It's June that must mean another Patriots arrest

Post by Phil » Jul Tue 01, 2008 6:22 am

Don't worry, it's "former patriot" soon. There is a bad apple in every bunch...
Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Swamp Yankee
Resident
Resident

Post by Swamp Yankee » Jul Tue 01, 2008 8:03 am

Just couldn't wait to post that one could you L.C.? I agree Phil I don't think it will take long for them to say goodbye to Andrews.

Roadking
Resident
Resident

Post by Roadking » Jul Tue 01, 2008 5:22 pm

lost cause wrote:Pats' DB Willie Andrews arrested for pointing gun at girlfriend's head. Stay classy, New England.

Good thing this is an organization which is all about image and class.
Pats DB Willie Andrews Arrested for Pointing Gun at Girlfriends Head
by Jodie on June 30th, 2008
Troublemaker and, oh yeah, New England Patriots defensive back Willie Andrewsbusted for pot right after the Super Bowl this year has been charged with assault by means of a dangerous weapon and unlawful possession of a firearm after allegedly putting a gun to his girlfriends head.

Big shout out to Bacchus for the heads-up on news so exciting even fellow New Englander Peter Griffin must be surprised.
Gee Lost Cause, I notice your not so fast to bring up articles favorable to the Pats, like Andrews being let go. I hope one of these days you work that bug out of your ass about the Patriots. :shock:

Bill

lost cause
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by lost cause » Jul Tue 01, 2008 6:48 pm

Roadking wrote:Gee Lost Cause, I notice your not so fast to bring up articles favorable to the Pats, like Andrews being let go. I hope one of these days you work that bug out of your ass about the Patriots. :shock:

Bill
I would have but you just beat me to it. I was out all day with the wife and I don't think she would have been thrilled with me logging in on the laptop to post things.

Nice to see the Patriots will draw the line somewhere, they should have done it when he was busted with the drugs earlier in the year.
America Built by Heroes, Ruined by Liberals

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'