New York Post on Tom Brady

Sox, Pats, B's, Celts, Revs, Rams, etc...
Forum rules
Please Click Here To View Rules ---- To contact the administrator please email admin@southshoreforums.com.
lost cause
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

New York Post on Tom Brady

Post by lost cause » Mar Sat 08, 2008 3:45 pm

March 5, 2008 -- PHILIPPE on East 60th Street has allegedly videotaped celebrity customers as they frolicked in what they thought was a private room. The restaurant's private wine cellar is outfitted with hidden security cameras. And employees at the Chinese eatery have screened the videos after the stars leave, says an insider. "They've watched tape of Diddy and Sienna Miller hanging out and Tom Brady and Gisele [Bundchen] hooking up. They get a kick out of it, they laugh and comment on people," said our source. "Only a small circle of staffers there [knows] what's going on." A rep for Philippe confirmed there are cameras in the private rooms, especially where expensive wine is stored, "for security purposes," but claimed that "all tapes are deleted. It is completely and utterly false that anyone has access to view the videos at Philippe, which are maintained off-site at our corporate headquarters," said flack Ronn Torossian. "The privacy of our clientele is our foremost concern. . . . Any statement saying to the contrary is utterly and completely false." Bundchen's rep had no comment and Brady's rep did not return an e-mail.
Just the kind of publicity the Patriots are looking for.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03052008/go ... 100491.htm
America Built by Heroes, Ruined by Liberals

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'

Hurricane
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Re: New York Post on Tom Brady

Post by Hurricane » Mar Sat 08, 2008 4:07 pm

First ... if this is suppose to be a *private* room for the Celebs ... it should be posted about the hidden cameras.
Second ... Tom was with HIS Girlfriend in a *private room*, away from the public (supposedly), so big deal.

Just my opinion (even though you didn't ask for it). :)
"Clipper" will always be in my Heart !!

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Mar Sat 08, 2008 4:45 pm

Hurricane,just add to your ignore list.It does wonders! 8)

To quote Mugwump:Pink supremacists ARE paranoid and bigoted.
Don't feed trolls!!!
Last edited by Carson on Mar Sat 08, 2008 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lost cause
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by lost cause » Mar Sat 08, 2008 4:46 pm

Hurricane wrote:First ... if this is suppose to be a *private* room for the Celebs ... it should be posted about the hidden cameras.
Second ... Tom was with HIS Girlfriend in a *private room*, away from the public (supposedly), so big deal.

I don't think they expect the patrons to be having sex in the rooms. Why would you post about 'hidden' camera's that would defeat the purpoe of the camera in the first place.

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'

lost cause
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by lost cause » Mar Sat 08, 2008 4:54 pm

Carson wrote:Hurricane,just add to your ignore list.It does wonders! 8)

To quote Mugwump:Pink supremacists ARE paranoid and bigoted.
Don't feed trolls!!!
It is amazing that you talk all about the ignore list, yet have to comment on all posts. You star quarterback and league poster boy gets caught in possible inappropriate behavior it should be talked about.

Tha patriots squeeky clean image is coming undone.

Roadking
Resident
Resident

Post by Roadking » Mar Sat 08, 2008 5:04 pm

LC, that is one of the sketchiest "news" stories I have seen in a while. An "insider" says this! It was denied by the HQ of the company and it is from the NY Post, C'MON! :(

Bill

Hurricane
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Hurricane » Mar Sat 08, 2008 5:13 pm

lost cause wrote:
Hurricane wrote:First ... if this is suppose to be a *private* room for the Celebs ... it should be posted about the hidden cameras.

I don't think they expect the patrons to be having sex in the rooms. Why would you post about 'hidden' camera's that would defeat the purpoe of the camera in the first place.
They said Frolicking ... which is light-hearted playfulness. They did not say anything about having sex.
As for the cameras ... it is suppose to be a private room, therefore, they expect it to BE private.

As far as I am concern, they are trying to tarnish the Patriots with anything, even though it's over nothing.
Again ... just my opinion.

Thanks, Carson but I don't believe Lost Cause is a Troll (if I understand the meaning correctly).

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Mar Sat 08, 2008 5:26 pm

Hurricane,maybe my definition is different but a Troll is-baiting users into emotional responses:posts controversial,usually irrelevant topics or off topic messages or disrupts normal on-topic discussions.Basicly adding nothing to the conversation but to disrupt a thread.
That's why I asked why would someone bother post if they have nothing but negatives to say about a team,the players and coaches???Why keep it up???What is the point of that???What does this have to do with football?Ask yourself that question.

Plus,Hurricane you know some of us fought a long time to get our seperate forum side for sports.There were a few of us on here that love the local sports teams and want to talk about the teams we love.Even people who don't agree with each other on the NON side can still have a good sports conversation without the negatives.These are the same people who are keeping the threads going today with the addition of a few new people who also enjoy talking about sports.
Last edited by Carson on Mar Sat 08, 2008 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hurricane
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Hurricane » Mar Sat 08, 2008 5:34 pm

I understand what you're saying. :wink:
I was only defending Brady.

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Mar Sat 08, 2008 5:46 pm

Thanks, Carson but I don't believe Lost Cause is a Troll (if I understand the meaning correctly).[/quote]

Hurricane,I was respoding to what you posted.

My mother used to say,"If you've got nothing good to say,then don't say it at all!"I might add that if it comes out of the mouth of a NY'er don't even listen or pay attention to it!

Hurricane
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Hurricane » Mar Sat 08, 2008 5:49 pm

Carson wrote: Hurricane,I was responding to what you posted.
I realize this and I appreciate your comments. 8)

Earl Jr
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Earl Jr » Mar Sun 09, 2008 3:45 am

Yo Carson, Not only is he a troll but he would fit right in in Marshfield 230 years ago with the Tories the way he trashes our Patriots!

God Bless Our Troops

lost cause
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by lost cause » Mar Sun 09, 2008 6:27 am

Earl Jr wrote:Yo Carson, Not only is he a troll but he would fit right in in Marshfield 230 years ago with the Tories the way he trashes our Patriots!

I posted the Brady story because I found it amusing, as for the comments regarding the players getting busted for drugs (two at this point) since the superbowl, that type of behavior can directly affect the team in a negative way. The commissioner is cracking down hard on criminal behavior and this was not the first run in with the law for Faulk. If you want to keep putting your heads in the sand and not think that it could affect the team then keep doing it. But I think it is an issue when one of your captains get caught with drugs.

Earl Jr
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Earl Jr » Mar Sun 09, 2008 9:41 am

No lost cause,you don't post sh*t to amuse. Your just a plain old troll and New England turncoat!

God Bless Our Troops

lost cause
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by lost cause » Mar Sun 09, 2008 10:25 am

Earl Jr wrote:No lost cause,you don't post sh*t to amuse. Your just a plain old troll and New England turncoat!
I haven't said I was against the Patriots, personally I don't care I like college football better. As for the rest of your issue, I assume it is because I don't agree with your hate crap on the other forums.

Earl Jr
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Earl Jr » Mar Sun 09, 2008 11:20 am

lost cause wrote:
Earl Jr wrote:No lost cause,you don't post sh*t to amuse. Your just a plain old troll and New England turncoat!
I haven't said I was against the Patriots, personally I don't care I like college football better. As for the rest of your issue, I assume it is because I don't agree with your hate crap on the other forums.
You don't have to say it. Both Carson and I know that you HATE the Pats and you only post on this side to be an assh*le! The other forums I post my views and they are not about hate pal,they are about passion. Passion to ensure Borders,Language and Culture. You are a republocRAT through and through!

God Bless Our Troops

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Mar Sun 09, 2008 2:40 pm

Earl,it's not only us but others can see what LOST is up to!!Just look at what LOST posts.Even on a low level Red Sox scout!!!Pretty obvious!Same trash.
"The only reason to post on this side is to be a AHOLE!!!"-You got that right Earl!!!

When you refer to Brady as "YOUR" QB,that says it all doesn't it???Then you say,"I don't care,I like college football better."

Let me guess,we like BC football better,huh?

Right again,Earl!Definately a Tory!Todays troll!!
:lol: