Draining the Swamp

Issues of a more global nature: National Politics, etc.
Forum rules
Please Click Here To View Rules ---- To contact the administrator please email admin@southshoreforums.com
JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Re: Draining the Swamp

Post by JIMD » Feb Wed 07, 2018 11:02 am

Again, a legit management team would have informed Trump, Page was under scrutiny. But it's clear now,the FBI management were political hacks, this is far worse then Watergate I'm looking forward to the IG report.
Good Dog

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Feb Wed 07, 2018 11:05 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... probe.html

Obama will become known as the most corrupt president, even more then Nixon.
Good Dog

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Feb Wed 07, 2018 11:06 am

Look at all of the people the trump admin has hired, fired, or threatened to fire.
Like any well run organization, the CEO is constantly 'trimming the sheets' which give the sails most efficient reach...

Government on the other hand does not generally use this gift excepting for every four years at the poles...

How did the most recent administration fare with so many entrenched hacks with little or no experience in the real world?? Check it out...

And when the people at the poles elect their favorite pick then we would never expect the outcome to be overturned by the government...
That would be so 'soviet', which I admit is fine by many...
First it was the CHURCH, then the FAMILY, and now the NATION...

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Feb Wed 07, 2018 11:47 am

legit management team would have informed Trump
But there was no such team. Page approached the NY republican chair, who contacted Lewandowski, who contacted Sam Clovis, who spoke to Trump. Trump announced Page as a member of his foreign policy advisory team to the Washington Post in march of 2016.

3 years after he was first put under watch.

Trump team was incompetent. You can't blame trump specifically for this, other than to say he surrounded himself with suck ups who did a lousy job.

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Feb Wed 07, 2018 11:57 am

Don't mean a hill of beans, mushy... Stocks are healthy again, just a sniffle...

Lessee, your guy was responsible for the megga bull market, and the Trumpster caused this temporary fall... I get it...

One way politics as seen from the needy..
Trump team was incompetent.
Hot dam, tickle me elmo... :lol:

Still Steadfast
Tourist
Tourist

Post by Still Steadfast » Feb Wed 07, 2018 12:00 pm

I agree, initially and for too long, he did surround himself with the likes of Rancid Previs...and a host of faux suck-ups, many of whome were members of the never-Trump croud.

That was a big mistake, as they did all in their power to undermine him and his appointments.

Thank GOD, most of them are gone.

Now, let me ask you, during that time, where was Comey, regarding giving the new president a "head's up" about page?

Answer: MIA, intentionally!!!!

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Feb Wed 07, 2018 12:03 pm

Stocks are healthy again, just a sniffle...
Which has not a damn thing to do with trumps admin knowingly hiring a guy under heavy review, recruited 3 years prior by the Russians.

Just idiocy to bring this guy in. Can't you crawl our of his small intestine long enough to even admit that much? Don't worry, you can go back in asap...

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Feb Wed 07, 2018 12:32 pm

OK, I was answering yesterday's concern and the country did not go bust ( too bad ) so we now return to 'suggested' misinformation tidbits as seen by the fake media...

No traction here folks, move on... Whenever tasked to your rubbery information in the future you will no doubt choose to ignore...

Why bother?? Come back when you have something...

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Feb Wed 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Come back when you have something...
Tell that to Nunes and his cronies. maybe Donny is paying him in exchange for being a very good boy...

Still Steadfast
Tourist
Tourist

Post by Still Steadfast » Feb Wed 07, 2018 12:59 pm

In terms of policy and fundamentals, I agree with you, Mac.

But, since prior to the first QE pixi dust injection (or infliction or infection) into the market, the economy and markets are increasingly detached from honest value and fundamental-based "market forces". Today, the stock markets and the economy have almost nothing to do with fundamentals. that is a huge and growing problem that has been clearly visable since the first Bush presidency, thru to now.

The reality, however hokey it may be, is that the President is doing his damndest to show a strong face to Americans and to the world...that the American economy and Markets are growing. By some metrics, they actually are doing just that. But by other equally legit metrics, is is all due to artificially low interest rates, and magic money created to buy US Treasuries and even to buy huge amount of equities.

Ultimately, the market are where they are, today, mainly due to market psychology, not fundamentals or value.

Trump is doing all he can to feed that market psychology by being a bit of a "Pom Pom Cheer-leader, in spite of the risk that the bubble represents. The alternative is to not do the cheer-leading (and credit-taking)...and risk the probability that the market news will start to sour, leading to a reversal of the current psychology that is keeping the market balloon filled with air. When that happens, we are in for a nasty ride. (I don't look forward to it, but know it needs to happen, so I try to prepare as best as I can, regardless of the cheer-leading by the president and most of the media.

HOWEVER,

What is even more bizzare than Trump taking credit for the economy/market improving....

is that after Obama had enough of blaming Bush II for the bad economy he oversaw for another 6 years,

Still Bush's fault: W blamed for rotten economy more than Obama
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/still ... le/2596003

Obama Won't Abandon Blame Bush Strategy
https://www.usnews.com/news/obama/artic ... h-strategy

Obama then TOOK CREDIT for the economy growing:

At Obamba's SOTU address, he boasted: "Let me start with the economy, and a basic fact: the United States of America, right now, has the strongest, most durable economy in the world. We’re in the middle of the longest streak of private-sector job creation in history. More than 14 million new jobs; the strongest two years of job growth since the ’90s; an unemployment rate cut in half. Our auto industry just had its best year ever. Manufacturing has created nearly 900,000 new jobs in the past six years. And we’ve done all this while cutting our deficits by almost three-quarters. Anyone claiming that America’s economy is in decline is peddling fiction." http://time.com/money/4176949/who-reall ... recession/

Was Obama waiving the Pom Poms, then?

But it get's even better. He is also squatting on the new President's economy, even though he did not thank Bush II during his SOTU address:

Barack Obama Thanks Himself for Success of American Economy Since Donald Trump Became President
http://www.newsweek.com/barack-obama-th ... ess-739598

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... self-stro/

My point is that, right or wrong, TRUMP, like previous presidents, is doing what he can to keep the Koolaid flowing in order to buy time while his administration and the NEW FED Chairman try to find some way to get us out of the QE time bomb that prior administrations created.

Is it right for him to do this? That is debatable. Personally, I hope we DO have a significant market correction AND clean house at the same time. But that is not something anyone will enjoy...so, I realize the challenge anyone in his position faces on this matter.
Last edited by Still Steadfast on Feb Wed 07, 2018 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Feb Wed 07, 2018 1:09 pm

legit management team would have informed Trump

I was talking about FBI management

and you are correct they were not legit
Good Dog

Still Steadfast
Tourist
Tourist

Post by Still Steadfast » Feb Thu 08, 2018 8:22 am

FBI Informant Testifies: Moscow Routed Millions To Clinton Foundation In "Russian Uranium Dominance Strategy"

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... an-uranium

1. Undercover FBI informant William Campbell has given written testimony to Congressional investigators after an "iron clad" gag order was lifted in October

2. Campbell was a highly valued CIA and FBI asset deeply embedded in the Russian nuclear industry while Robert Mueller was the Director of the FBI

3. Campbell was required by the Russians, under threat, to launder large sums of money - which allowed the FBI to uncover a massive Russian "nuclear money laundering apparatus"

4. He collected over 5,000 documents and briefs over a six year period, some of which detail efforts by Moscow to route money to the Clinton Foundation

5. Campbell claims to have video evidence of bribe money related to the Uranium One deal being stuffed into suitcases.

6. The Obama FBI knew about the bribery scheme, yet the administration still approved the Uranium One deal.

7. To thank him for his service, Campbell was paid $51,000 by FBI officials at a 2016 celebration dinner in Chrystal City

8. When it emerged that Campbell had evidence against the Clinton Foundation, a Yahoo News article by Michael Isikoff (of FISA warrant application fame) slammed Campbell as a "disaster" potential witness

An undercover FBI informant embedded in the Russian nuclear industry who was made to sign an "illegal NDA" by former Attorney General Loretta Lynch has finally given his testimony to three Congressional committees.

William D. Campbell became an FBI counterintelligence asset after spending several years as a CIA operative who developed working relationships in the nuclear industry in Kazakhstan and Russia.

For several years my relationship with the CIA consisted of being debriefed after foreign travel,” Campbell noted in his testimony, which was obtained by this reporter. “Gradually, the relationship evolved into the CIA tasking me to travel to specific countries to obtain specific information. In the 1990’s I developed a working relationship with Kazakhstan and Russia in their nuclear energy industries. When I told the CIA of this development, I was turned over to FBI counterintelligence agents.” -saracarter.com

The FBI embedded Campbell in the Russian nuclear industry for six years, where he gathered extensive evidence of two separate but related "pay for play" schemes related to the United States uranium industry:

First, Campbell discovered that Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm, Transport Logistics International (TLI) in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act – which bribed a Russian nuclear official in exchange for a contract transport Russian-mined U.S. uranium, including "yellowcake" uranium secured in the Uranium One deal.

Second, Campbell says that Russian nuclear officials told him of a scheme to route millions of dollars to the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) through lobbying firm ARPCO, which was expected to funnel a portion of its annual $3 million lobbying fee to the charity.

“The contract called for four payments of $750,000 over twelve months. APCO was expected to give assistance free of charge to the Clinton Global Initiative as part of their effort to create a favorable environment to ensure the Obama administration made affirmative decisions on everything from Uranium One to the U.S.-Russia Civilian Nuclear Cooperation agreement.“ -William Campbell

Campbell told Congressional investigators that the Uranium One deal along with billions in other uranium contracts inside the United States during the Obama administration was part of a "Russian uranium dominance strategy" involving Tenex and its American arm Tenem - both subsidiaries of state-owned Russian energy company Rosatom.

“The emails and documents I intercepted during 2010 made clear that Rosatom’s purchase of Uranium One – for both its Kazakh and American assets – was part of Russia’s geopolitical strategy to gain leverage in global energy markets,” he testified. “I obtained documentary proof that Tenex was helping Rosatom win CFIUS approval, including an October 6, 2010 email … asking me specifically to help overcome opposition to the Uranium One deal.”

“Rosatom/Tenex threw a party to celebrate, which was widely attended by American nuclear industry officials. At the request of the FBI, I attended and recorded video footage of Tenam’s new offices,” he added.
Yellowcake uranium

Officials with APCO - the lobbying firm accused of funneling the money to the Clinton Global Initiative, told The Hill that its support for CGI and its work for Russia were not connected in any way, and involved different divisions of the firm.

Bribery scheme

While undercover, the Russians forced Campbell to deliver bribes from Maryland transportation company TLI in $50,000 increments to Russian nuclear official Vadim Mikerin of Tenex. Campbell did so under the direction of the FBI in order to maintain his cover, fronting hundreds of thousands of dollars he says he was never reimbursed for.

As a result of Campbell's work, TLI co-president Mark Lambert was charged in an 11-count indictment in connection with the scheme, while Vadim Mikerin, who resides in Maryland, was prosecuted in 2015 and is halfway through a four-year sentence.

Beginning at least as early as 2009 and continuing until October 2014, Lambert conspired with others at “Transportation Corporation A” to make corrupt and fraudulent bribery and kickback payments to offshore bank accounts associated with shell companies, at the direction of, and for the benefit of, a Russian official, Vadim Mikerin, in order to secure improper business advantages and obtain and retain business with TENEX. -DOJ

Of note, Rod Rosenstein failed to interview Campbell before prosecuting Vadim Mikerin when Rosenstein was Maryland's chief federal prosectuor, instead relying on the evidence Campbell had gathered. This backfired after prosecutors insisted on sitting down with Campbell to glean more information - forcing prosecutors to recast their entire case against Mikerin.

Campbell got one debriefing after the criminal charges were filed, but was never brought before the grand jury that indicted the Russian figure in November 2014 even though the informer was portrayed as “Victim One” in that indictment, the officials confirmed

When prosecutors finally interviewed Campbell more extensively in early 2015 and reviewed all of the records he had gathered for the FBI, they learned new information about the sequence of transactions he conducted while under the FBI’s supervision, as well as the extensive nature of his counterintelligence work for the U.S. government that went far beyond the Mikerin case and dated to at least 2006, the officials said. -The Hill

Uranium One approval

An extremely important aspect of Campbell's timeline is that the Obama FBI , headed by Robert Mueller, knew of the bribery scheme with the transportation company before approving the Uranium One deal which would have utilized TLI for transporting the mined uranium.

“The Russians were compromising American contractors in the nuclear industry with kickbacks and extortion threats, all of which raised legitimate national security concerns. And none of that evidence got aired before the Obama administration made those decisions,” a person who worked on the case told The Hill, speaking on condition of anonymity for fear of retribution by U.S. or Russian officials." –The Hill

Thus, the Uranium One deal clearly never should have been approved.

Praising Campbell

Campbell testified that the FBI thanked him for his undercover with a check for $51,000 in 2016 - which, according to a November report, was given to him at a 2016 celebration dinner in Chrystal City, VA according to Campbell's attorney, (former Regan Justice Department Official and former Chief Counsel to the Senate Intelligence Committee), Victoria Toensing.

“My FBI handlers praised my work," testified Campbell. "They told me on various occasions that details from the undercover probe had been briefed directly to FBI top officials. On two occasions my handlers were particularly excited, claiming that my undercover work had been briefed to President Obama as part of his daily presidential briefing,” he testified

Smearing Campbell

Following reports by John Solomon of The Hill and Sara Carter of Circa News revealing that Campbell had gathered evidence implicating the Clinton charity and the Obama administration, Michael Isikoff of Yahoo News wrote an article slamming Campbell - saying he would be a "disaster" as a witness because some of his claims could not be documented, an anonymous source told Isikoff.
Michael Isikoff, Chief Investigative Correspondent at Yahoo News

And where have we heard Michael Isikoff's name recently?

Another Yahoo News article written by Isikoff was used by the FBI as supporting evidence in a FISA warrant application by the FBI against one-time Trump campaign advisor Carter Page. Isikoff used information provided by former UK spy Christopher Steele - who assembled the infamous and unverified anti-Trump dossier which the FISA application was largely based on.

Isikoff says he was "stunned" to learn that his article was cited in the FISA warrant. We "believe" him.

Sessions and Rosenstein were running Interference

And in a move which can only be interpreted as an effort to protect the FBI, the Obama administration and the Clintons, AG Jeff Sessions and Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein even tried to suggest the nuclear bribery case uncovered by Campbell is not connected to the Uranium One deal.

Via John Solomon of The Hill last November:

“Attorney General Jeff Sessions in testimony last week and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in a letter to the Senate last month tried to suggest there was no connection between Uranium One and the nuclear bribery case. Their argument was that the criminal charges weren’t filed until 2014, while the Committee of Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) approval of the Uranium One sale occurred in October 2010.”

This rubbed several Congressional GOP the wrong way:

“Attorney General Sessions seemed to say that the bribery, racketeering and money laundering offenses involving Tenex’s Vadim Mikerin occurred after the approval of the Uranium One deal by the Obama administration. But we know that the FBI’s confidential informant was actively compiling incriminating evidence as far back as 2009,” Rep. Ron DeSantis, (R-Fla.) told The Hill, adding "It is hard to fathom how such a transaction could have been approved without the existence of the underlying corruption being disclosed"

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) sent a similar rebuke to Rosenstein, saying the deputy attorney general’s first response to the committee “largely missed the point” of the congressional investigations.

"Ask your politics"

When Campbell asked the FBI why all of the illegal schemes he uncovered weren't being prosecuted, he was explicitly told it was political:

“I remember one response I got from an agent when I asked how it was possible CFIUS would approve the Uranium One sale when the FBI could prove Rosatom was engaged in criminal conduct. His answer: ‘Ask your politics,’ ” Campbell said.

Since his undercover work in Russia, Campbell has undergone 35 intensive radiation treatments after being diagnosed with brain cancer and leukemia.

HokieAl
Citizen
Citizen

Post by HokieAl » Feb Thu 08, 2018 9:09 am

Still Steadfast wrote:
Feb Thu 08, 2018 8:22 am

Isikoff says he was "stunned" to learn that his article was cited in the FISA warrant. We "believe" him.

Fusion GPS "leaked" information to MotherJones, CNN, Huffington Post etc. And then when the FISA warrant was requested, they used media reports to bolster the argument that the warrant request was valid. So it all came from a single source.

Not too different from when the Anglo American school in Moscow was going to be closed in retaliation to Obama kicking out Russian diplomats. Never happened and Putin denied it. But CNN, citing a single unnamed official, published the story without any corroboration. Before you knew it, this story was all over the place, Reuters etc. But they cited CNN. So again, a single anonymous source was the basis for this fabrication as well.

Still Steadfast
Tourist
Tourist

Post by Still Steadfast » Feb Thu 08, 2018 5:25 pm

[b]Top DOJ Official Involved In Clinton And Russia Probes Steps Down
[/b]
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... steps-down
Last edited by Still Steadfast on Feb Thu 08, 2018 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Still Steadfast
Tourist
Tourist

Post by Still Steadfast » Feb Thu 08, 2018 5:27 pm

Andrew Napolitano Exposes FISA Court Charade

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... rt-charade

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Feb Thu 08, 2018 6:30 pm

Little did Mac66 know what draining the swamp would entail when he started this thread, bet he didn't know it would turn out the way it's going
Good Dog

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Feb Thu 08, 2018 6:49 pm

True enough, did not know that Donny's staff secretary, working with a temporary security clearance, and at Kelly's right hand, was hired on with a documented history of beating up two ex wives.

Amateur hour at the WH, Ivanka and Jared are back in the game. Donny should have brought in hard headed operatives from day 1 instead of suck ups...

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Feb Thu 08, 2018 7:21 pm

:lol:
Well, smack em down and call him SWILLY... Ain'tcha we glad that he is not @ the con... Swilly was... ( pot ) l-)

Do the Dypsy Doodle, smack... Ya swamped yet?? You could have a great future with the good guys... Not sore winners fer sure...

No sense getting all psychotic, they don't have hold of you now...

Still Steadfast
Tourist
Tourist

Post by Still Steadfast » Feb Thu 08, 2018 7:52 pm

Mac66 wrote:
Feb Thu 08, 2018 6:49 pm
True enough, did not know that Donny's staff secretary, working with a temporary security clearance, and at Kelly's right hand, was hired on with a documented history of beating up two ex wives.

Amateur hour at the WH, Ivanka and Jared are back in the game. Donny should have brought in hard headed operatives from day 1 instead of suck ups...
I agree with you on that. It was definitely a mistake...

But, we can only proceed from where we are. Hoping the remaining deadbeats, provokateurs, and sabatours are uncovered, removed, and dealt with... promptly, legally and transparently.

Still Steadfast
Tourist
Tourist

Post by Still Steadfast » Feb Thu 08, 2018 8:08 pm

Trump's "Draining The Swamp" Is A Real-Life Game Of Thrones

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/tru ... e-thrones/

Joseph
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Joseph » Feb Fri 09, 2018 11:58 am

Regarding the Deep State and the ongoing exposure of FBI, DOJ, Hillary and Obama activities:

Very good and short explanation,(video) of the Deep State:

https://youtu.be/KSJUrHzIRmI

One point not emphasized is that the Clintons PACKED the federal bureaucracy. They put in the deep and broad foundations for perpetual dominance by their ilk. This is why they are so pissed-off about losing the 2016 election. How could they lose? The fix was in!!!

And on the atmosphere within the federal bureaucracies - here's some insight provided by someone that was 'there.' This interview shows how the Deep State propagates and sustains itself:

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018/02/ ... not-merit/
Why do so many officials FEAR and kowtow to the Marshfield Airport gang?

What is the source of their power? Does it involve some kind of unseemly enterprise? A government entity?

Still Steadfast
Tourist
Tourist

Post by Still Steadfast » Feb Fri 09, 2018 10:43 pm

Deep State Mantra: Use An Existing Crisis... Or Create One

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/t ... e_02082018

Still Steadfast
Tourist
Tourist

Post by Still Steadfast » Feb Fri 09, 2018 10:44 pm

WSJ Asks: Why Is The Media Ignoring The Real Bombshell FISA Memo?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson ... o-n2445871

Still Steadfast
Tourist
Tourist

Post by Still Steadfast » Feb Fri 09, 2018 10:46 pm

Former Official Confirms Steele Dossier Was Shared With Obama State Department

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... department

Still Steadfast
Tourist
Tourist

Post by Still Steadfast » Feb Fri 09, 2018 10:49 pm

DOJ's #3 Official Quitting After Just Nine Months

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... ine-months

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Feb Sat 10, 2018 8:51 am

Y'all will notice that the screaming meme's demand that general Kelly go away from the White House and RIGHT NOW on account of a staff hand getting flack from his X's???
Then why were they so quiet when slick willy was raping women right inside of the white house??

Since they cannot address the phalynx of boo boos they have stacked up against them, then they must consider an errant enemy as guilty instead of attending their innocent until proven guilty 'theory', eh??
The fact that the poor bugger stepped down says that he is guilty... Now fire the staff that did not fire him??? CRAZY CRAZY
Last edited by specialties on Feb Sat 10, 2018 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Feb Sat 10, 2018 8:51 am

40 House Republicans out, top people at DOJ and the FBI out, 33% of the staff hired by Trump have quit or been fired. Republicans are all for shrinking the size of gov, right?

Government spending and the deficit are going through the roof, with fewer people who have a clue running things, and the WH still in full amateur hour mode.

At this rate, there won’t be enough people left to pull off your show trials.

Enjoy the parade. Kim and his comrades will be taking notes...

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Feb Sat 10, 2018 8:53 am

See what I mean?? Thanks meathead... :lol:

How many years we play this game... You've run out of mojo, my man...

But the end is not in sight...

When Superman ( Clark Kent to you ) gets through, we will have been saved... Sorry about the broken pogrom on Amerika...
No I'm not!!!

Still Steadfast
Tourist
Tourist

Post by Still Steadfast » Feb Sat 10, 2018 9:13 am

Mac66 wrote:
Feb Sat 10, 2018 8:51 am
40 House Republicans out, top people at DOJ and the FBI out, 33% of the staff hired by Trump have quit or been fired. Republicans are all for shrinking the size of gov, right?

Government spending and the deficit are going through the roof, with fewer people who have a clue running things, and the WH still in full amateur hour mode.

At this rate, there won’t be enough people left to pull off your show trials.

Enjoy the parade. Kim and his comrades will be taking notes...
Your rhetoric is duly noted. What I would prefer to hear from you, though, is not more rhetoric, but sincere criticaly considerate dialoge. I would be happy to do my best at reciprocating, as the rhetoric, as comfortable as it is for those stuck in the constant myopic cynical mode, it almost never achieves anything useful except hardening (while weakening) positions that are increasingly reliant on shallow quips.

I see no escape for Bobkat...But I definitely see much more that is genuine behind your comments, Mac66.

My suspission is that you, Specialities, Vlad, JIMD, and I ....ALL share similar outrage at injustice. We are simply focusing on pointing out that outrage we feel - when viewing events from differant vantage points. There is truth in the outrage, Yet, the view is often times clouded and distorted by the rhetoric we all allow ourselves to fall victim to...and then perpetuate.

My hope is that, while we all might continue to include the rhetoric,we also might each try to temper or govern it with reasoned, thoughtful, critique, and dialogue...and not be set to "auto-reject" some or all of the points made by those of us watching our world unfold while we stand on differant cliffs.

Best to you, Mac66.

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Feb Sat 10, 2018 9:15 am

top people at DOJ and the FBI out,

good riddance, if they were evolved in the corruption then good they needed to go, if they knew and did nothing don't let the door hit you in the ass, if they didn't know then they're incompetent and needed to go
Good Dog

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Feb Sat 10, 2018 5:19 pm

Let's see if I have this right??

If we get nuked by missiles from North Korea, it'll be by missiles built with technology given to China by Bill Clinton, funded by Iran with money Obama gave them, with warheads developed from uranium sold to Russia by Hillary and refined by Iran into weapons-grade plutonium in Russian centrifuges bought with money Obama gave them.

And Trump's trying to undo this sh*t storm...... but he's the Traitor!

OK, I GOT IT NOW.

* bobkat, up yours...

Still Steadfast
Tourist
Tourist

Post by Still Steadfast » Feb Sat 10, 2018 10:18 pm

$20 Billion Hidden In The Swamp: Feds Redact 255,000 Salaries

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... 0-salaries

Vlad_Rap
Transient
Transient

Post by Vlad_Rap » Feb Sun 11, 2018 1:17 pm

There is truth in the outrage, Yet, the view is often times clouded and distorted by the rhetoric we all allow ourselves to fall victim to...and then perpetuate.
Yep. Still Steadfast.

Still Steadfast
Tourist
Tourist

Post by Still Steadfast » Feb Sun 11, 2018 1:58 pm

Vlad_Rap wrote:
Feb Sun 11, 2018 1:17 pm
There is truth in the outrage, Yet, the view is often times clouded and distorted by the rhetoric we all allow ourselves to fall victim to...and then perpetuate.
Yep. Still Steadfast.
Would you care to explain the link you offered....along with my quote?

Are you suggesting that I am a "Troll"?

If so, all i can say is "Wow"! That is a new one for me. I'd love to hear how you base that incorrect assumption. Perhaps because I was imploring Mac66 and others to supplement the comfey rhetoric with thoughtful dialoge...so we might have a chance moment to actually go a bit deeper than purely the level of FaceBook.

I didn't think that would scare YOU :shock: ...nor condemn ME! \M/

Still Steadfast
Tourist
Tourist

Post by Still Steadfast » Feb Sun 11, 2018 5:09 pm

I think I misunderstood that link....as being part of your post....but it looks like it is part f your profile signature..

So maybe I am off the hook for the moment.

Was worried at the prospect of having to move under some bridge.

Phew!

No harm, No fowl.

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Feb Sun 11, 2018 7:04 pm

Easy does it, big guys... Check to the heated mess in Syria/Iranium, ie: Isreal at this moment...

Maybe the spiders and snakes will leave DC, even as we strap...

I read that last as ' atta boy, still correct ', so forgedaboutit... Big fish to fry on the grapling...

Vlad_Rap
Transient
Transient

Post by Vlad_Rap » Feb Mon 12, 2018 8:56 am

Still Steadfast - Your post reminded me of your posts back when you were just "Steadfast".

I like your posts for the most part.

Welcome aboard

Still Steadfast
Tourist
Tourist

Post by Still Steadfast » Feb Mon 12, 2018 1:20 pm

Thanks for that.

I don't always score a bullseye with what I post. But I mean well.

Still Steadfast
Tourist
Tourist

Post by Still Steadfast » Feb Mon 12, 2018 10:33 pm

Schiff Memo Blocked Because DOJ & FBI Under "Criminal Investigation" Says Former Federal Prosecutor

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... er-federal

"A former Federal prosecutor claims that the Democratic response to the House Intel Committee's GOP-authored "FISA memo" was blocked on the recommendation of the FBI and DOJ because the agencies are conducting internal investigations into politically motivated malfeasance by specific individuals which the Schiff memo could compromise if released without redactions......"

"DiGenova: “We’re going to see the [Democrat memo]. It will be heavily edited by the FBI and the Department of Justice and the CIA. The most important part of this story is that on Friday, February the 9th, Rod Rosenstein and Christopher Wray wrote a letter to the White House counsel Don McGahn that they could not agree to the publication of the Schiff memo because it contained national security and law enforcement concerns. It was actually the FBI and the Department of Justice says no [to releasing the memo]. The most important part of that letter is when it says… law enforcement concerns. What does that mean? It means, that there is a criminal investigation underway and release of some of the information in the memo by Mr. Schiff will affect that criminal investigation. I wonder who they are investigating? And the answer is pretty clear. They are investigating the people at the FBI and the DOJ who provided false information to the FISA court over a number of years, including, involving Carter Page.”"

Still Steadfast
Tourist
Tourist

Post by Still Steadfast » Feb Mon 12, 2018 10:38 pm

Comey: FBI Agents (Including Peter Strzok) Didn't Think Flynn Lied

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... flynn-lied

"FBI investigators who interviewed Michael Flynn last January - one of which was anti-Trumper Peter Strzok - thought Flynn was telling the truth about his conversations with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak, and that any inaccuracies in his answers were unintentional - according to accounts of a closed-door March 2017 briefing given to lawmakers by former FBI Director James Comey......"