Wanted- Unwanted Gas grills and aluminum scrap

The Marshfield forum's version of Freecycle. Exchange your clutter for the clutter of others.
Forum rules
Please Click Here To View Rules ---- To contact the administrator please email admin@southshoreforums.com.
scrapguy
Tourist
Tourist

Wanted- Unwanted Gas grills and aluminum scrap

Post by scrapguy » Aug Fri 17, 2007 8:15 pm

Hello, If you have some scrap aluminum, copper, wire, brass, stainless sinks, Batteries and such things and do not want to haul them to the Transfer Station I will pick them up for free. I will do this and strip them down to recycle and make a bit of money. I will also haul some other metal products such as a lawnmower and small amounts of steele for a small fee . I would come to your house and haul away a push lawnmower for $4 for my time and gas and things larger would be more such as a rider mower would be $15 and it would depend on the amount of scrap metal you have. Thank You

mrshfld6
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Wanted- Unwanted Gas grills and aluminum scrap

Post by mrshfld6 » Aug Fri 17, 2007 8:30 pm

Hey Scrapguy, A buddy of mine used your service and was very happy. He only has a car and could not fit the grill in his car and the trash guys would not take it. I have a couple of old junk lawnmowers and Some pipe that I would be very happy to give you 20 dollars to get it out of my yard. PM me if you are interested. Thanks

scrapguy
Tourist
Tourist

Post by scrapguy » Aug Fri 17, 2007 8:58 pm

Hi mrshfld6. I have a post in advertisements and I did a pm to someone and did not get a response. You can call my cell phone# 1-508-265-6234 if needed. I think they were having troubles then because most people's pm got through

goodguy
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by goodguy » Aug Wed 22, 2007 9:15 am

My compliments on your choice of handles. You could have chosen scrapper, scrapmon, scrapmun, scrapman, scrapwoman, junkie, junkman, junker, but no, you chose the much more flattering 'guy. Way to go.

For the record, goodguy is not scrapguy, and there is no relation except for good taste.

Username Goes Here
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Username Goes Here » Aug Wed 22, 2007 10:06 am

my sister's brand new gas grill caught on fire due to a faulty pipe or something, and the company is sending her $$ to replace it. she said when she buys the grill again, they may take some parts from the old one but if there's a good amount left and you really want it, i'll let you know what she has available :)
[img]http://homepage.mac.com/davehagan/christina.gif[/img]

scrapguy
Tourist
Tourist

Post by scrapguy » Aug Wed 22, 2007 5:38 pm

Lol, goodguy and ty. I think this town needs a scrapguy. There is alot of people that have nice vehicles and do not wish to haul those grimy crud filled grills to the Transfer Station. They may have to take them apart to fit them or put down a tarp as to keep there vehicle clean. To the person with the grill that caught fire, I will Take it. Thank You.

scrapguy
Tourist
Tourist

Post by scrapguy » Aug Fri 24, 2007 7:49 pm

Hello, I was having problems with my cell phone. I have it back and I have the same # 1-508-265-6234. If you tried to call and could not leave a messege, you will be able to now.

lma
Visitor
Visitor

Post by lma » Sep Sun 16, 2007 9:37 pm

I have aluminum canopy poles that the town won't take. Will you take them?

scrapguy
Tourist
Tourist

Post by scrapguy » Sep Mon 17, 2007 6:18 am

Hi lma, Yes I will. You can call me, 1-508-265-6234 or pm me with the address and when would be a good time for you.

lls0514
Transient
Transient

Post by lls0514 » Feb Tue 11, 2014 8:08 am

I have an old washing machine, a small freezer, and a really really really heavy old dehumidifier ... will you pick those up?