Zoning board approves Modera

Marshfield related issues.
Forum rules
Please Click Here To View Rules ---- To contact the administrator please email admin@southshoreforums.com.
bobkat
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Re: Zoning board approves Modera

Post by bobkat » Dec Sat 02, 2017 11:27 am

Joseph wrote:
Dec Sat 02, 2017 10:25 am
bobkat wrote:
Dec Sat 02, 2017 9:55 am
Joseph wrote:
Dec Sat 02, 2017 9:51 am
Before you have a glass of water from the ocean, boil it to kill the pathogens.

boiling ocean water does not make it potable. Collecting the steam from the boiling ocean water and letting condense back into water .That water is potable. Know wonder why you can get a job in the science fields. You are dumb.
You mean that there are OTHER qualities or aspects of water besides pathogens that affect it's potability?

Geee....

Tell us more, Mr. Expert.
Joseph. yes there many things to consider when turning influent into potable water to be consumed by the public. But as for leaching fields their job(leaching field) is to kill off pathogens .So they do not enter the water table. All I can say to you after all these years of nay saying .What has it gotten you. You can not get elected to an office. No one will hire you . You are stuck between two large pieces of merde and you stink.

Vlad_Rap
Transient
Transient

Post by Vlad_Rap » Dec Wed 06, 2017 10:54 am

"Package Treatment Plants' sounds like one of those multi use definitions townie insiders can plug in when they are at a loss for a rational explanation. Then call everyone else stupid because they ask what they are. That's what Budges did. When all else fails - marginalize.

bobkat
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by bobkat » Dec Wed 06, 2017 11:20 am

Vlad_Rap wrote:
Dec Wed 06, 2017 10:54 am
"Package Treatment Plants' sounds like one of those multi use definitions townie insiders can plug in when they are at a loss for a rational explanation. Then call everyone else stupid because they ask what they are. That's what Budges did. When all else fails - marginalize.
That is what they called it to make it simple for simple minded people like yourself. I am glad that you think I am a Townie insider. But even living here nearly 63 years I don’t consider my self an insider. I just call a spade a spade.

Vlad_Rap
Transient
Transient

Post by Vlad_Rap » Dec Thu 07, 2017 7:12 am

That is what they called it to make it simple for simple minded people like yourself. I am glad that you think I am a Townie insider. But even living here nearly 63 years I don’t consider my self an insider. I just call a spade a spade.
You call a spade a spade? Congratulations! And what can a spade do against a load of rock?

This is a very poor response. Why make a response like this at all? Are you really that insecure?

bobkat
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by bobkat » Dec Fri 08, 2017 10:38 am

Vlad_Rap wrote:
Dec Wed 06, 2017 10:54 am
Vlad_Rappy. since you don't understand what a package treatment plant can do . Here is a link to enlighten you.

http://www.deltaenvironmental.com/package.asp

Vlad_Rap
Transient
Transient

Post by Vlad_Rap » Dec Sat 09, 2017 3:56 pm

Bobcat - Of course I could go to this website and read all about "package treatment plants" but I could never come away from that reading with anything near the understanding you would get from it. If you can find the time would you please relay your "expert" opinion on how these package plants will preserve the quality of the water in Marshfield with all of the Modera type 40B projects in our near future?