Sign,Sea Glass and Shell Parties looking for Local Venues to teach.

Marshfield related issues.
Forum rules
Please Click Here To View Rules ---- To contact the administrator please email admin@southshoreforums.com.
gill128
Visitor
Visitor

Sign,Sea Glass and Shell Parties looking for Local Venues to teach.

Post by gill128 » Sep Sun 03, 2017 4:07 pm

I am looking for Host and Local Venues that would like to hold Craft, Sign or Sea Glass Art parties. I also will do Benefit Parties to raise money for your Sport teams or Fund Raising Events..You may hold Private Craft parties in your home among friends and I will supply your chosen craft supplies.. These are great for girl's Night Out or Bridal Party. You can create a Beautiful item for your home or gift giving and enjoy a relaxing night together. I also will be doing monthly classes in Rockland at my Studio for those that just want to relax and Socialize with others during the colder months its a great way to meet new Friends or have fun with your old ones together. I will be glad to provide samples of my work for any interested Venues or Host. If you are interested in any of my Local Rockland Center Classes please contact me or follow me on face book Shore Happy Designs
Or you may call Barbara at 781-837-2194 and leave messages I will return all calls a..If you are an event coordinator or Pub/Restaurant that would like to bring in new or old Clientele on quiet nights please call and I can bring you work samples and together set up social events in your Place of Business.