Taste of the Town?

Marshfield related issues.
Forum rules
Please Click Here To View Rules ---- To contact the administrator please email admin@southshoreforums.com.
whatnot
Transient
Transient

Taste of the Town?

Post by whatnot » Mar Fri 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Hi all,
I read in the Patriot Ledger a few weeks ago about an event at the N. Community Church Parish Hall called Taste of the Town. It was supposed to be Saturday night, March 31. It was a fundraiser where Marshfield restaurants were serving some of their goodies, and there was going to be a silent auction I drove past the parish hall today and was surprised that there was nothing outside on the sign, and now searching online, any site that had information seems to just be a broken link today. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks.

niles
Tourist
Tourist

Re: Taste of the Town?

Post by niles » Mar Fri 30, 2012 3:49 pm

It is being sponsored by the Marshfield Friends of Music, the support group for marshfield Schools music programs and is a wine/beer tasting as well as tastings from many local restaurants. The cost is $20 and tickets are available at the Corner cafe in the center.

whatnot
Transient
Transient

Post by whatnot » Mar Fri 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Can I get tickets at the door?

I noticed one of the links on google went to an FOM website, but that link gave me a 404 error. Great to know it's still on.

niles
Tourist
Tourist

Post by niles » Mar Fri 30, 2012 5:21 pm

I'm not sure if you can buy tickets at the door. Try the website again. It is www.marshfieldfom.org. There is a link to call the person in charge, Nancy Bowers. Tickets are also available at the Green Harbor General Store and other sites that are listed on the FOM website.

whatnot
Transient
Transient

Post by whatnot » Mar Fri 30, 2012 9:16 pm

Just got word that you CAN get tickets at the door. Come one come all!