You can email us here: Email SSF or submit your comment using the form below.
Scroll down for copyright information.
Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) Agent
It is the policy of South Shore Forums to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement, in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable laws. This page describes how to serve a Notice of Infringing Material.
Our response to these notices will be to remove or disable access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. If we remove material in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the uploader of the affected material or post, so that they may make a counter notification. We may also document notices of alleged infringement on which we act. Your complaint will also be a matter of record. A copy of the legal notice may be sent to one or more third parties who may then make it available to the public.
Please be advised that you may be liable for damages if you materially misrepresent that a post, product or activity is infringing your copyrights.
In accordance with section 512 of the U.S. Copyright Act our contact information has been registered with the United States Copyright Office. "Safe Harbor" noticing procedures as outlined in the DMCA apply to this website concerning all 3rd party posts published herein.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and you believe that any content or link on one of South Shore Forums' sites infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notice pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent the following information in writing:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that copyrighted work, and URLs or similar information sufficient to permit us to locate that material on our websites and services
- Information to permit South Shore Forums' agent to contact you: your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Designated DMCA AgentSouth Shore Forums' designated DMCA Copyright Agent to receive Notices of Infringing Material is:
15 Sylvia Place Rd
Kingston MA 02364
Phone: (781) 799-9252
Only DMCA notices should go to our DMCA Copyright Agent. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements listed, your DMCA notice may not be valid.